hugs

yoonseok

yoongi- bottom

hoseok- top

TEXT:

Two people per group for the math project, and the teacher assigned the groups.

Hoseok and Yoongi just so happened to end up as partners.

The guys knew nothing of each other, except Hoseok knew of the slutty work Yoongi has done inside and outside of school, Yoongi knew of how much of a nerd Hoseok was.

They had time in class to work on the project, but the project needed more time than a class period can get them. So the boys agreed to work on the project after school at Yoongi's house.

[. . .]

"Do you want some water, or you want to just start working on that dumb project?" Yoongi rolled his eyes when he mentioned the assignment.

"Yeah I'll have some water." Hoseok cleared his throat as he answered.

"You can head upstairs, my room is the first room on the left," Yoongi told as he was off to the kitchen. "I'll bring you your water boy."

[. . .]

"So since we're doing a slide show," Hoseok started to say when Yoongi had settled into the room. Yoongi yawned of boredom as he sat beside the other after standing for a few minutes. "What slides do you want to present?"

"What?" Yoongi asked. "Wait are we presenting?"

"Yeah we are, did you not hear the teacher explain the instructions?" The other looked at him with a surprised expression.

The smaller guy crossed his arms and started to complain, "no of course I didn't, I don't bother listening to that old guy. He's such a fucking perv, it's honestly disgusting, and usually I like pervs."

Hoseok cleared his throat when he found it unsettingly awkward. "Okay...anyways, what slides do you want to cover?"

"I'll do the first one," Yoongi said.

"So the introduction?" Hoseok got a 'yeah' from him. "Well then I can do the next slide, I also want to do slide 4 and 5, I guess you can do the rest of the slides then."

"Yup! Are we done now?" The boy smiled.

"Oh um no we're not done yet, we haven't finished slides 4, 5, and 6 yet." Hoseok told.

"What? I thought we were already done, fuck I need a break." He laid down on his bed.

"But you literally just took a break-"

Yoongi groaned as he shook his head, "I need another break, a different break this time...," he smirked to himself for thinking of sucking off Hoseok right there. "Ugh forget it, let's just get back to work." He sat back up and smiled at the other.

Hoseok looked away with blush tinted on his cheeks. "Great." He stared at his screen for a few seconds to recollect himself and then started to actually work.

"I'll be right back," Hoseok looked up confused as he saw Yoongi take out some clothes form his cabinet. "These school khakis are killing me, I'm going to change into something more comfortable." Like the tease he is, he winked at him before he left the room to change in private. He thought he would have stretched it if he changed in front of the poor guy.

"Ah much better," Yoongi sighed in relief, making quite noise when he reentered his room. Hoseok couldn't avert his eyes when he saw the tiny boy come into the room with small layers covering his body. Thigh high socks, he was wearing booty shorts that showed his dick a lot with a small crop top. "I feel more comfortable." He smiled at himself as he walked back to the bed and took his seat.

Hoseok gulped when he looked away, "I'm glad you feel more comfortable, anyways I finished slide 4 already. Do you want to look over it?"

"Sure," Yoongi said with a perky voice, he leaned over a little to get in Hoseok's bubble, a simple hand on his thigh as he looked at the guys screen.

"You know you can look it over on your own computer." Hoseok told as he felt himself get more stiff.

"But where's the fun in that?" Yoongi faced him, eyes meeting, and he softly squeezed Hoseok's thigh. He purposely brought his face closer to his. "Do you like fun?"

"Yeah I like fun." Hoseok mindlessly answered.

"Do you wanna have some fun with me?" He licked his lips, his eyes looking down at his lips before looking at his dreamy eyes again. His hand roaming up and down his thigh. He brought his lips to his ear and whispered, "I promise it'll be really fun, I'll make it worth your time."

It started with a hesitant kiss, then Hoseok was really getting into it and got more aggressive. Yoongi enjoyed every second of it, he liked it when Hoseok tried to leave a trail of kisses down his neck, and giggled and let out soft moans when Hoseok started to suck on his collarbone.

"You're so cute," Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok's head away from him, kissing him again for a few seconds before pulling out. "But I want more than just your kisses seokie..." He took Hoseok's computer off his lap and set it down on the bed and straddled the guys lap. "Want," he whispered, he put his hands on his shoulders and rocked his lips softly. Hearing such sweet innocent moans leaving Hoseok. "Want you."

"Oh Yoongi," Hoseok gulped when he started to become hard.

"Shhh, I don't expect you to fuck me okay? Though I really would want this," He rocked his hips more roughly for a couple of seconds to make his point. "Inside me, but I'm guessing this is your first time doing anything like this, am I right?"

Hoseok looked down and licked his lips for being nervous, "yeah."

Yoongi left a light peck on his cheek to get him to look up. "No need to get sad over it, I think it's really cute, pathetic, but more cute." He cupped his cheek with one hand before kissing the boy again.

He got off his lap, spread his legs and kneeled in the space between them. He palmed him through his khakis as he made intense eye contact with the other.

"You feel so big seokie, have you been hiding this big thing from me all day?" Yoongi tsked when he successfully pulled down those annoying khakis off. "God, and you haven't fucked anyone with this yet?" Yoongi bit his lip as he started off with soft strokes, Hoseok shook his head. "Have you ever jerked yourself off before?"

"Y-yeah." Hoseok shyly answered, squirming softly in Yoongi's touches.

"I bet you like touching yourself, do you ever imagine fucking someone with this dick? Have you ever imagined fucking, me?" Yoongi smirked as he kept a strong stare with him that Hoseok couldn't look away even though he was starting to feel embarrassed. "C'mon now, you can tell me the truth," he started to full on jerk him off. "I'll let you cum if you tell me seokie."

"Nghh~," Hoseok bucked his hips up subconsciously, he nodded his head so quickly. "Yes, I've imagined fucking you. But w-who wouldn't? You're so hot."

"I find that really flattering you know?" Yoongi left small pecks on his thighs. "What position do you think of when you imagine fucking me?"

"M-missionary position ontop of the classroom tables, ah-" Hoseok moaned loudly when Yoongi started leaving kisses on his balls to his shaft. "A-and then from the back, o-or you riding me on my chair."

"God," Yoongi sucked a small spot before letting go. "You imagine fucking me at school? You're not so innocent as I thought you were." His tongue tickled Hoseok's tip leaving Hoseok whimpering for a few seconds. He was throbbing in his hand.

"Yoongi-, h-how many times have you had sex?" Yoongi was surprised with Hosoek's question.

He propped him inside his mouth, getting breathy moans from him, sucking a little before taking him out of his mouth to answer, "To be honest, I've lost count. But I can tell you one of the best guys to fuck with, it's Kim Namjoon. I got a strength kink, he can throw me around like a ragdoll and it's so hot."

"Yeah I guess he's kind of hot," Hoseok softly licked his lips, thanking god when Yoongi started sucking him off. "Ahh- Yoongi, I'm gonna cum- I'm gonna cum." He felt his dick twitching inside of Yoongi's mouth as he let his load out into his hot wet mouth. "Fuckkkk~"

[I need some bitches fr, hit me up🤞]