fuck behind his back pt.2

yoonkook + vhope

yoongi- top

hoseok- bottom

jungkook- bottom

taehyung- top

TEXT:

"If you're not gonna fuck him, can I?" Hoseok's and Yoongi's eyes widened as they heard a familiar voice coming from the end of the hallway. And then they saw the person of who the familiar voice belongs to, walking up to them.

Yoongi quickly stood in front of Hoseok so Jungkook didn't get to see Hoseok's naked body again.

"What the fuck Jungkook?" Yoongi cursed as Jungkook was coming closer, he quickly but his sweats on.

"Well you aren't going to fuck him... at least me pleasure him then hyung," The younger shrugged as he started walking Yoongi so he be in front of Hoseok's exposed ass but Yoongi quickly went in front of him. "Hyung won't mind, he loves my cock anyway."

"What?" Yoongi asked confused. "No he's mine back off."

"Well that's too bad cause he's also mine, hyung."

"You mean ours." Another voice spoke up from the direction Jungkook came from.

"Tae?" Yoongi had a puzzled expression as he looked at both Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance, "yeah whatever, he was mine first for your information. Before you guys starting getting all sexy so he couldn't control himself anymore."

"Oh so you admit we are sexy," Taehyung chuckled as he crawled closer to the guys. "I think so too sweetheart." Jungkook rolled his eyes again at Taehyung's sudden cheeky flirting.

"Wait-" Yoongi was still so confused as before, actually maybe even more confused. "What do you mean he was yours before, a-and that he's 'ours'?"

"What you call 'mine' has been whoring himself off with us ever since Jungkook turned 19. And if you remember you started 'dating' Hoseok when Jungkook was about to turn 20?" Taehyung was explaining this to the older.

Yoongi was about to say something when a whimper came from the bottom.

"P-please," Hoseok whined as he pressed his face further into the wall. "I-I just wan get fu-cked."

The older sighed but then he smirked, "I'll fuck you don't worry baby."

"But you just said that you'd fuck him after, let me do it hyung. Plus you're old you're not gonna make him cum as hard as I will, so just let me fuck him." Jungkook shook his head.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Yoongi scoffed as he fixed his posture.

"Damn you're that old that you can't even hear anymore?" Jungkook continued to joke around but Yoongi wasn't having it.

"What's with you, huh?" He stepped closer to the taller doing a good job intimidating the boy. "Big mouth but small dick." He chuckled as he remembered that time he accidentally saw Jungkook naked.

Jungkook covered his dick with his palm when he heard Yoongi say that last sentence. "Small mouth but big dick," It was more of a compliment than an insult just how Jungkook wanted it to come out. "But your small mouth can surely take me all right?"

"If we're talking hypothetically... then yes, have you seen your dick? It's not even bigger than Jimin's hand." Yoongi rolled his eyes, not even realizing Taehyung had stuck his tongue inside of Hoseok's wet stretched hole.

"But you haven't seen me hard hyung, and you know how our dicks grow when we're hard," Jungkook flashed his eyes at him and smirked as he looked over at Taehyung was surely enjoying eating the boy out. He placed his fingers inside Hoseok's mouth to muffle his moans so Yoongi didn't catch them. "A-actually can we test out how big my mouth really is?"

Yoongi sighed as he chuckled as he knew what Jungkook as talking about, "okay fine, if you want to suck on your hyungs dick just say so. I'm not going to scream at you," he gave him a small smile as he stepped closer to the youngest. "Get on your knees for hyung will you?"

Jungkook smirked as he slowly went down on his knees, wondering how he actually got into this situation. He just had to say those words and Yoongi was set to stuff his dick in his mouth? He kind of wished he would have thought of that before when Yoongi started to pull down his sweats.

"Just this one fucking time, I'm not sharing him again Kim Taehyung." Yoongi growled as he started to slowly pump himself in front of Jungkook.

Taehyung pulled his tongue out of Hoseok's tasty hole which still had Yoongi's cum in and giggled, "oh hyung, Hoseok's still gonna come to me after this."

Yoongi sighed, "he's really whoring himself off with you guys?"

"All the fucking time, just whenever you're not with him, one of us is bond to be fucking him," Taehyung said, hearing Hoseok's little whimpers as he missed Taehyung's wet tongue exploring his insides. "Don't worry baby, it's just that hyung isn't being cooperative."

"H-hyunggg," Hoseok whined after Taehyung removed his fingers from his mouth. "Please just-just let em use me please, m feel so good when they use mee hyung."

"We'll talk about this later, tae just make him feel good please?" Yoongi sighed as he always loved whenever Hoseok begged but this time he didn't as much since it was for the "wrong reason". But he still did want his baby to enjoy himself even if he wasn't the one giving him pleasure. "Now you," he looked down at the youngest maknae. "You better not get or be hard after I come."

Jungkook pouted, "how could I not hyung?" And then he chuckled, "what if I do? Will I get punished?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he sighed, he harshly grabbed Jungkook's jaw with his free hand and stretched Jungkook's neck as he pulled his head higher in the air, "let me shut up that naughty mouth of yours," he shoved his semi-hard erection in Jungkooks mouth in one go. "Much better," he chuckled as now Jungkook's words could be muffled. "Mm you're not so bad at this?" Jungkook looked up at him with doe eyes. "How many cocks have you practiced on?"

Instead of trying to speak, Jungkook just showed him with his fingers.

"Why did I even ask? Of course you sucked all of the members off," yoongi shook his head. "Hope you don't mind me fucking into your mouth," he placed both of his hands at the sides of Jungkook's head. Holding it still as he continuously thrusted into the boys mouth. Loving how loud Jungkook was gagging around him, how his salvia was spreading down to his chin was an arousal sight. "God your mouth feels so good."

"Just wait 'till you fuck him, his cunt is way better." Taehyung suddenly said, he was standing up now and he was undoing the knot he made to hold up his sweats.

The older smirked, "is that so?"

"One of the fucking best cunts I fucked," Taehyung told, now fully stuffed Hoseok with his cock, and Hoseok was just whimpering as he loved being filled up. "Right along with ah," he bit his lip as he started moving in and out of Hoseok's still tight wet hole. "Hoseok's cunt, shit baby aren't you a good boy?" He slapped the boys ass cheek as he couldn't hold back to the slow thrusts he started off with.

"F-fuck." Yoongi sputtered as he suddenly came hard in Jungkook's mouth. He didn't last long.

[can someone tell how not to be allergic to smth]