intro:timeline pt.2

namkook

namjoon- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

"I like the sound of that," Jungkook smirked, he kissed Namjoon roughly and then pulled out. "Put that tongue to work," the boy crawled up to the headboard and pulled down his shorts. He quickly turned around and shook his ass. "My ass isn't going to wait forever you know."

"Eager are we?" Namjoon seductively chuckled as he moved up to get closer to Jungkook's ass.

"I don't know if you've been counting but it's been 2 weeks and 3 days since I've last came from you eating my ass out. I'm a little needy...yes..." Jungkook mumbled that last part which Namjook cooed at cause he caught what he said.

"Baby it's cute seeing you like this, but it does turn me on a little with your ass out like that..." namjoon pouted as he pulled down his shirt to hide his growing erection in embarrassment.

Jungkook whined as he arched his back more, sticking his ass up in the air more. He put his head down looking back at Namjoon who was staring in awe.

"Show baby what you can do with your tongue daddy." Jungkook softly whispered to him.

Namjoon grinned, he slapped the boys ass cheek leaving Jungkook wince in exciting pain. The boy grabbed a handful of Jungkook's soft hair and pulled, managing to pull Jungkook so his tummy was touching Jungkook's back.

"You're so pretty I swear I'm luckiest guy in the world," he whispered before kissing Jungkook's full lips. "And you're the tastiest guy in the world."

"Kim~" the younger let out a faint moan. "Fuck, your tongue is so long, it can reach my needy spots so easily."

A corny and pretty naughty comment, that sent Namjoon seductively chucking. He had already slipped in his tongue, that's why Jungkook said what he said.

"Sh-shit~" kook bit his lip as he was afraid he was going to be louder than he wanted to be if he let his moans out. He didn't want his neighbor to come and knock at their door again and interrupt their little 'us time'.

[?]