liar pt.5

PET NAMES-

jungkook: kookie baby

jimin: princess

suga: kitten

jhope: bebe

seokjin: cutie

taehyung: flower

namjoon: daddy

summary: just a big orgy group who live together. Like in real life namjoon is the leader, he is represented as that too in here. except being called "leader" he's called "daddy" ;) . just small drama nothing really intense in the drama

TEXT:

"Ok." Namjoon nodded his head. "Is 6 a good time for you?" He spoke to the phone on his hand.

"Yup that's a good time, we'll be there at 6 then." Another voice spoke through the phone.

"I'll be waiting for you until then." Namjoon bit his lip, he thought he sounded a bit too professional.

"Um yeah, bye then." The person spoke.

"Ok bye." Namjoon hung up the phone, placing it down on his desk. Letting out a deep long sigh that was trapped inside him through out the call. "I wonder why he even agreed to see me after everything..."

[. . .]

Taehyung and Jungkook had slept late playing video games with each other until their heart's desired. And of course in that result, they both woke up late and to just play video games all over again.

"Ouuuuu what did hyung buy!" Taehyung had a wide smile on his face, eyeing his hyung out.

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the living room, having a small break to eat some food when Yoongi had walked in with a white plastic bag.

"None of your business Tae!" Yoongi coldly responded, walking out of the living room and walking down the hall to his room.

"You think he bought a flesh light?" Jungkook wore an ugly smirk on his lips.

"Oh c'mon, he has me and Hoseok! Why would he need a flesh light?" Taehyung pouted, eating some animal crackers he found in the pantry.

"I don't know, it's just a guess. Don't take it to the heart." Jungkook sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "Can we play now? You're taking forever to finish your snack!"

"Fine." Taehyung stuck out his tongue at the younger and picked up his controller. "Butt head."

"Who are you calling a BUTT HEAD! BUTT HEAD!" Jungkook stood up, trying to appear taller than Taehyung.

"Oh calm down fucking bugs bunny, you wanted to play right?" Taehyung yawned, not even reacting to Jungkook's giant body frame.

[. . .]

"Go fish." Seokjin licked his lips, staring at the deck of cards in his hands. And then he looked up at Hoseok staring at his very own deck of cards.

So Hoseok grabbed a card from the draw pile. He pouted when he saw the number on the card, it wasn't the number he asked for.

"Your turn." Hoseok frowned, now waiting for Seokjin to say a number.

"You have any 3's?" Seokjin stared at the younger.

"Here." Hoseok passed the card he had just gotten from the draw pile.

Jin gave a devilish smirk on his face, "thank you."

"Jinnie can you get me apple juice?" Jimin had walked into the kitchen seeing them play.

"I'm playing Jimin," Jin slightly whined. "Why can't you go get it? You're already up."