ferries wheel

namjin

namjoon- top

seokjin- bottom

includes bp jinnie😼

TEXT:

For the long wait you would have thought that the couple would want to rest when sitting the cart on the ferries wheel.

But no, after the long wait, the first thing on Seokjin's mind when being safety planted in the cart was to pounce on Namjoon.

The cart moved upwards when Seokjin was pulling down his pretty lace underwear.

"What the hell are you doing jin?" Namjoon asked surprised, yet not stopping Seokjin from undoing his zipper from his jeans.

"Look, we got some privacy here for once. Let's make use of this time, yeah?"

Namjoon looked out the windows, they were up now and no one was around. He looked at Seokjin, he gave him a reassuring glance.

"Okay." Was all Namjoon had to say so Seokjin could slip inside of him.

His fat pussy lips surrounded Namjoon's veiny cock, he held his whimpers in as he pushed Namjoon inside of himself raw.

"You okay there princess?" The other asked with caution. His hands laid at the start of Seokjin's skirt, his tiny waist.

Seokjin with a hurt face said, "I'm fine, don't worry, I like it." He tried to adjust to his boyfriends great size, poor boy felt like he was going to die if he didn't adjust in time.

[time is short, so is this ff]