sweater weather

junghope

hoseok- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

"hoooseokkkk!!" Jungkook yelped as Hoseok's cock brushed over his prostate. "Oh fuuuuuckk" The little one whined at the top of his lungs.

He rolled his hips on top of the older as his hands were on his waist, bringing his hips up to thrust into the boy.

"Love this tight ass, always tight for this cock aren't you?" Hoseok groaned as his glistering self was biting his lip. His lips parted so Gorgeously that Jungkook shook his head (yes) in thinking how hot the male was.

"Hhhyungg~" Jungkook whined and whined. "So-so d-de-ep!" He gulped. Letting Hoseok harshly hit his prostate over and over again. "G-gonna cum hyunggg~"

"Yeah baby? You're gonna cum from just this cock?" Hoseok smirked, moving their position. Now Jungkook was on his back, legs wide open, while Hoseok stood up and fucked him so good that baby couldn't help but piss on himself.

"Ahhhhh!" Jungkook moaned loudly, moving his head side to side cause the pleasure was too much for him. "Fuck hyung!! So goood!"

"How pathetic, pissing all over yourself like a puppy," Hoseok grinned as he continued to ram himself into the wasted boy. "But you're my pathetic little puppy, so I'll keep fucking you how you deserved to be fucked."

"Hyyunngg~!" Jungkook cried, his breathing unsteady. "Too good," He bit his lip in embarrassment.

"Fuck I can keep fucking you like this for hours, I love seeing you like this," Hoseok groaned as his head fell backwards. Now using the boys legs so his thrusts were strong.