high sex drive

namseok

namjoon- bottom

hoseok- top

incest⚠️🤨

TEXT:

Little brother Namjoonie was hanging out with his boyfriend while his older brother Hoseok was left at home jealous.

Hoseok purposely tried to have a tough act on when Namjoon came home cause he didn't want to deal with the fact that his boyfriend just had a piece of his brother.

But when he realized that his brother came earlier than usual, he was a lil curious in why. As well as the permanent frown on has brothers face.

"Why the long face?" Hoseok broke his tough act, walking towards his brother who had his head down.

"Hyung!" The younger cried out, he out his head up, his eyes puffy and light pink with weeping lips.

Hoseok's eyes widened, his arms open out for the boy, he welcomed him in a kind hug. "Oh my god what happened joonie?"

"Hyunggg! Hyung, he broke up with me! He didn't even let us have breakup sex."

The smile on Hoseok's face was there before he knew it, "he broke up with you? Oh, oh no joonie I'm sorry. How come?"

"He-he said something about we only have sex a-and that m-my sex drive is t-too much."

"It's okay joonie," Hoseok rubbed his back before pulling joon out of the hug to cup his cheeks. "Hyungs got you, I'll take care of you. You don't need that thug anyway. You've got me, what else do you need?"

Namjoon nodded his head, melting away in Hoseok's hands. "Hyung what should I do? We had really good sex, how can I find someone else who can fuck me like him?"

Hoseok glared at him, "how can you say that in front of me? So the times I've fucked you meant nothing to you?"

"No! You have no idea how good you felt inside of me hyung, you made me cum like crazy! Made me feel sensitive all over, but it's just..."

"It's just what?"

"You're my brother, I don't want you to feel obligated to help me with this," he frowned.

"But joonie, honestly, do you want me to help you with it?" Consent is necessary.

"Of course I do! You're so hot hyung, so sexy and amazing in bed too." The younger started to feel Hoseok's build. "You can fuck me for hours, much more than my ex."

"Then I don't see why we can't fuck around, I don't care if we're brother joonie, I just want to be inside you and make you feel good."

Namjoon's hole clenched around nothing just picturing Hoseok penetrating him. He quickly attached his lips to the other, moaning softly against him. Feeling Hoseok's hands trail down to his waist, pulling him closer.

"Let's go up to the room," Hoseok whispered into the kiss, pulled away and dragged the other up the stairs and into his bedroom. "We'll have some privacy up here." He pressed Namjoon up against the door, continuing to make out. He had one of Namjoon's leg up, feeling up and down his thigh. Lightly pressing his bulge against the others.

Softly panting, Namjoon moved his head so more of his neck was exposed so Hoseok had more room to kiss.

"Ah hyungie!" He whined loudly when Hoseok was sucking on his sweet spot. "Nghh~"

"Shh baby, mom is right across the hall. Can't let them hear how good I'm making you feel, I'm the only one aloud to hear you like this baby." Hoseok grunted, he tugged off Namjoon's shirt, exposing his beautiful chest.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen these in a while?" He cupped Namjoon's pecks, he instantly attacked his nipple. Sucking violently on one as he twisted the other one with his fingers.

The younger had to cover his mouth to muffle out the loud moans he couldn't hold on. Clenching his other hand into Hoseok's shirt.

Hoseok wanted to fuck him deep, fuck the younger until he forgot all about his dumbass ex who lost such a prize, fuck him until the only thing in his mind was his cock, how good his cock felt inside of him, how good his cock made him feel, how he should choose that cock over anything and anyone. He would make the younger his, his forever.

"C'mon," Hoseok brought the younger to his bed, he took off his own shirt along with his pants and underwear. "Get on the bed baby, hands and knees."

Oh how quickly did Namjoon obey his brother. Kicking off his booty shorts along with his underwear, leaving them scattered on the floor.

"Hyungie please, please make joonie feel good." Namjoon softly pleaded, looking over at Hoseok who was making his way behind him.

He slapped his ass making the other let out a shaky moan as he body shook in pleasurable release.

"You lil slut, prepared his hole to get fucked. Good thing your hyungie is here to shove his big dick in you." Hoseok slapped his ass again, pressing one of his finger tip on his wet hole. 'So yummy', Hoseok thought.

He slapped his dick on his hole a few times, loving how Namjoon whined each time.

There was a knock on the door along with a loud phone call. "Hoseok!" It was his mom, she was yelling. "I'm going out to go buy food, I'll be back in an hour! Be sure you see when your brother comes back!"

"Yes mom, bye!" Hoseok yelled back, then he heard footsteps leave as well as the loud phone call until he heard nothing.

"Fuck me please." Namjoon whined with a smirk.

"Since you asked so nicely," Hoseok shoved himself inside, quickly thrusting in harshly, not letting the boy adjust to his big size, Namjoon screamed at the size.

Namjoon clenched the bedsheets under him, burying his face into the sheets as well. He cried loudly and his moans overruled his mouth. The bed creaked ever so softly with each thirsty thrust.

"Ahh fuck baby, you like that? You like it when your hyung fucks you? You like it when I make you scream?" Hoseok bit his lip, he pulled on Namjoon's hair making the younger's moans louder since they weren't muffled anymore. "Tell hyung how you feel. Tell hyung how good he's fucking you."

With flushed cheeks Namjoon cried out, "I feel like I'm going to die, you're making me feel so-so good!" His tip was red with precum sprinkled on the top.

Hoseok grinned, just what he wanted to hear, he stopped his thrusts and he heard the younger whine.

"Hyungiee," Namjoon frowned, he felt Hoseok rub his head softly before letting go of his hair. Namjoon turned his head around, "why you stop hyungie, please, please keep fucking my hole!" He pushed his hips back, wanting to feel Hoseok's dick move inside of him.

"There you go baby, ride my cock. You dirty little slut, ride my cock." Hoseok spit out, and Namjoon just moaned shamelessly as he did what the older told him to do.

Hoseok stared at Namjoon, he had fat thighs, hella fat thighs that he just wanted to mark. He loved how Namjoon could take his cock so nicely, he could take all of him. While some of his other hook ups could only take half of his cock.

"You like fucking yourself on me baby? You like having your hole stuffed with your hyungies cock?" Hoseok repeatedly slapped his ass, his whiny ass couldn't stop whimpering.

"I'm gonna cum!" Namjoon said with an heavy voice. "I'm gonna cum! Can I cum, please! Please can I cum!"

Hoseok took Namjoon's erection in his hand, jerking him off until he felt his hand get smeared with his seeds. Namjoon's body shook has he release, he stopped fucking himself on Hoseok's cock to calm down his body.

"Who said you could stop?" Hoseok scoffed. "Did I say you can stop fucking yourself?" He took himself out of Namjoon's hole, threw Namjoon onto his back on the bed, slapped his face with the head covered with his cum. "Lick." He said as he pressed his hand down on his mouth.

[heres an update]