part time

junghope

jungkook- bottom

hoseok- top

TEXT:

"Come in don't waste time! Hurry!" Hoseok insisted with his sexy stern voice.

They were backstage, they were going to preform in a few minutes and Hoseok was super horny.

So Hoseok found an empty room and texted Jungkook to meet him there. Jungkook was outside of that empty room and Hoseok opened the door a little so Kookie could see his face.

"Hyung! We're gonna be on stage in a few minutes!" Jungkook protested. Trying not to be too loud.

Hoseok grabbed Jungkook by the wrist and pulled him into the empty room.

The room had a couch and a tv that was hung up on the wall. I small coffee table that had nothing on top. That was all, basic and boring.

Jungkook stood there confused as he saw his hyung lock the door behind him. Hoseok's was fairly close to the locked door.

"Hyung w-what are you doing? Didn't you hear me? We have a concert to go to!"

"I can't come out like this Jungkookie," Hoseok bit his lip as he pointed down, and Jungkook followed his fingers. Taking a big gulp as he saw his hyung was hard.

"Hyung~" Jungkook softly moaned out, not even realizing it.

"You have no idea how sexy you look right now, I just wanna do so many dirty things with you, say dirty things to you," The older leaned closer to his dongsaeng and whispered into his ear.

Jungkook got chills down his spine and without thinking he got down onto his knees, looking up to stare at his doe eyes.

"Is baby excited?" His fucking voice, ah it was so overwhelmingly sexy. He licked his lips as he also stared into the boys shimmering brown eyes.

"Can I?" Jungkook looked at the dent in his pants then back up to Hoseok, to which he got a nod.

Jungkook didn't hesitate unzipping the jeans, he would never pass giving a blowjob, well if it was someone other than Hoseok than he would. But if it was Hoseok, he didn't have to be asked twice.

He tugged down his jeans along with his boxers, eyeing how Hoseoks hot long dick sprung out.

"Drooling over your daddy's cock? Just by seeing it? You slut." Hoseok smirked, knowing how Jungkook loved dirty talk and being put in his place.

"I wanna suck on it daddy," He pouted, once again he looked up at his hyungs eyes. This time they had a glint of need and permission.

"Suck on it like the good slut you are Jungkookie, take me nice and good." Hoseok demanded.

He licked his lips before parting them, his tongue sticking out and leaning forward for it to go in.

His hot pretty mouth, Hoseok loved it. Every second.

He leaned back against the door, closing his eyes as he went into paradise.

Wet noises, soft groans and praises.

"Fuck Jungkookie, that mouth of yours is, it's something else, hmm," Hoseok held in his moans the best he could.

"BTS is on stage in 10 minutes!" Someone loudly yelled outside of the room and that caught both of the boys attention. "I repeat, BTS is on stage in 10 minutes!"

"You heard that baby? You got 10 minutes to make me fill up that pretty mouth of yours," Hoseok sucked in his breath as Jungkook bobbed his head quickly.

Eager to make his daddy come, so he sucked and licked and kissed, bobbing his head. Spit all over his lips and chin. Such a lewd view to see.