sunny

taegiminkook

tops:
-taehyung
-jungkook
-jimin

bottom:
-yoongi

incest⚠️🤨

TEXT:

"God," Jimin groaned as he was hit by a wave of moans. "You sound so good." He was kissing Yoongi's neck and his collarbone all while he was ramming two fingers inside of Yoongi's needy hole.

Yoongi squirmed under his touch, eyes tight shut, mouth open as he was uncontrollably letting his moans dance out. Cheeks blushed when someone softly patted his cheek and he opened his eyes to see what was in front of him.

His eyes trailed up to the face who's erection the person belonged to, he felt their thumb on his bottom lip, tugging it down a bit. That thumb traveling over to his check to rub it.

"Kitten," the brother whispered. "You alright?"

He instantly nodded his head. "C-can I?" Yoongi managed to say in between his breathy whimpers.

"Do whatever you want with it, only if you let me get a taste of you after." Taehyung smirked at him cutely.

Again, Yoongi quickly nodded his head, "of course! Please, please taste me after."

"I've never seen you so needy hyung," Jimin commented with a chuckle. Adding another digit to Yoongi's puckered hole. "You're so fucking loud too, you're so cute hyung."

Yoongi whined at the comment, his mouth full of Taehyung's cock at this point.

"You're so needy for cock aren't you?" Taehyung laughed at him.

Yoongi's cock grew harder by the second, his nipples were so hard and swollen now because of Jimin.

Taehyung slowly started to thrust inside his mouth, Yoongi closing his eyes as he was really enjoying himself and loved how both of the boys were having fun with him.

Then slowly, teasingly slowly, did Jimin start to enter one digit past the olders sweet rim.

"You're taking me so well," Tae praised softly, Yoongi truly loved it.

Jimin drilled his fingers in him harshly wanting to hear his brothers moans so badly. The other shifted his body constantly as he getting too much but he felt so good. His erection was aching and it was painful, he wanted to touch himself so badly.

Yoongj quickly tapped Taehyung's thigh when Taehyung pushed himself too far into his mouth, causing the little guy to gag horribly.

A string of saliva caught onto Taehyung's tip when his mouth was free. Heavy breaths leaving him as he tried to steady his heart. But the moans escaping him left him struggling to breath in air as he was constantly letting out short breaths with his moaning.

The single groan Jungkook left out the Millie second Yoongi was quiet was enough for the three guys to suddenly turn to face him.

There Jungkook was standing, bare with his erection fully out and standing up shamelessly. His cheeks flushed with everything that he saw before, and his tip leaking with precum.

"Kookie," Taheyung let out almost like a whisper. "You've been standing there the whole time? Why haven't you joined us yet?" He got off the bed and walked over to his brother. Touching him by the upper arm, staring into his eyes with love and care. Bringing his head closer and closer till their lips were centimeters apart and then they touched.

Jungkook moaned at the touch, his dick twitching in the process, he loved feeling Taehyung's lips on his.

"Come," he said after a few seconds after pulling apart. "Yoongi's waiting for you too."

[I did incest like you guys wanted🤞felt kind of lazy to get into more detail at the end as you can tell]