naughty boy

yoonjin

yoongi- top

seokjin- bottom

TEXT:

Yoongi, an office cop. Was on his break hour. So he took a long sip of his coffee, looking up at the handsome man in front of him. But a desk separating the two. In his own office.

"This is my break hour you know?" Yoongi breathed out after the sip. Putting his cup down.

"Yes," Seokjin nodded.

"What do you want?" Yoongi sighed. "What's so important?"

"I did something..." Seokjin extended the silence, looking up at the officer. "Something bad."

"Well what is it?" Yoongi brought his chair closer to the desk. Folding his hands on the desk.

"I missed you last night," Seokjin pouted. "You haven't slept with me in a while..."

"I'm busy." Yoongi responded as he sighed. "And that's not bad, what did you really do?"

"I touched them..." Seokjin bit his lip as he looked up. "The box."

"Ah you did huh?" Yoongi tsked, laying back on the chair. "Tell me exactly what a naughty boy like you did."

Seokjin felt hot in his seat as he was about to speak. But he felt too embarrassed to say anything.

"I-I grabbed the anal plug and, and I fucked myself with it." Seokjin's cheeks were flushed, trying to cover his face his hands.

"I know you didn't only do that," Yoongi sternly said. "I told you to tell me exactly what you did." He crossed his arms.

Seokjin breathed out, placing his hands on his lap.

"I s-sucked on a fake dildo, I missed you a lot." Seokjin heard the officer chuckle a little.

"You missed me that much? Ah, keep going. I never told you to stop." Yoongi slightly tilted his head.

"I gagged on the dildo while I thought of you. I took the annul plug out before I could come a-and I removed it for a vibrator. T-that's it." Seokjin mumbled the two last words.

"I want clear details sir," Yoongi sternly said. "Or should I say, naughty boy?"

Seokjin squirmed in his seat by that name.

"I edged myself for about an hour, a-and I had such a good orgasm. I came all over my hand and the sheets. I had to wash them after though, ah. I wasn't naked though," He looked up at the officer.

"Oh really?" Yoongi bit his lip. "What were you wearing then?"

"I wore the black fishnets I got last month," Yoongi softly groaned. Catching Seokjin's attention and smiled. "I wore the new black panties, and I whore the harnest you bought me for my birthday." Seokjin said.

^ that

^ that

"Fuck, I love when you wear that," Yoongi mumbled.

"I'm wearing it right now..." Seokjin slowly said it, nervous while saying it.

"Under your turtleneck?" The officer licked his lips. Seokjin nodded his head slowly. "Take it off."

Seokjin smiled, he didn't have to be asked twice.

Both of them knew it was risky, anyone could knock on the door or just open the door at anytime. But Yoongi could just lock the door... either way Seokjin trusted the officer.

"Fuck," Yoongi groaned as he saw Seokjins milky skin, the black leather covering some of it. It wrapped around his neck so nicely, but he knew his hand would look even better.