alphas and omegas

taeminjoon

tops (alphas):
-namjoon

bottoms (omegas):
-taehyung
-jimin

TEXT:

Home alone, Taehyung and Jimin slept in. There was nothing to do when home alone.

There was nothing to do, until Taehyung and Jimin got into heat, then there was something to do.

Laying in bed, Taehyung groaned. Kicking off his clothes to release at least a little bit of tension, though there was a lot left.

Jimin had already taken off his clothes, rolling hips as he tried to grind against a pillow.

"Nghhh~ Minnie," Taehyung shook his head in annoyance. "It hurts!" He looked down at his aching erection. Feeling his hole clench around nothing like a whore. "I'm so hard right now, I don't know what to do."

Jimin who was hard as a rock looked at him, "come here." He whispered to him lustfully.

So the younger came to him, inches away from him he felt his body heat already.

"Daddy will be home soon, but, until then, wanna make each other feel good? Like, really good?" Was all Jimin had to say to make Taehyung's erection twitch. He pulled him in a heated kiss.

Moaning like fucking whores they were, their hands roamed each other's bodies. Jimin nipping at Taehyung's nipples as Taehyung endlessly moaned in his mouth. The younger kissed down his neck, sucking at his sweet spots seconds later.

Both eager, they suck each other's cocks off with utter pleasure.

Jimin with his neck and collarbone full of hickeys, continuously gagged on Taehyung, sometimes because Taehyung couldn't help but thrust his hips upwards. Taehyung with his sweet, sweet moans, left Jimin's cock twitching in his mouth each second.

They're holes were aching for something to fill it up, with each erking second, Taehyung couldn't handle his pain.

He popped Jimin out his mouth, a loud whiny ass whine came out of him.

"Minnnieeeee~! Please, I want something in my so bad!" Taehyung cried out, tears at the bridge of his eyes, tempting to let out. "Can we please use the toys?"

"TaeTae," Jimin softly started, he got off of Taehyung and looked at him. "We can't use the toys without his permission. Shhh, it'll be fine. He'll be home soon. Here," he took his erection in his hand. "You can grind on me if you want."

Taehyung literally jumped on Jimin, he was too impatient unlike Jimin who could handle himself more than the younger.

He kissed him hungrily before sitting on his lap. A long whimper came out of him when he started rubbing his clenching hole against Jimin's hard member. He loved it, but it wasn't the same as having a good cock inside of him.

Jimin who was breathing down Taehyung's neck heavily started to finger himself, roughly. The sight of Taehyung shamelessly grinding on him made me turn on so damn quickly.

His fingers curled inside of him leaving a hip jerk to happen.

Before the two omegas knew it, Namjoon had walked in on them.

Getting hard in just a few seconds, he started to undue his tie as he walked towards the two who haven't even noticed his presence.

He leaned close behind Jimin, whispering in his ear with his low hot voice, "what's going on here?"

[haven't updated in a while🫠, also guys I think I'm being deeply friend zoned right now😔pray for me]