enegery drink

vmin

taehyung- top

jimin- bottom

Taehyung is older than Jimin*

TEXT:

There he was Taehyung eyeing a handsome boy letting a tall lean man grind himself onto him. They were dancing, sort of. Anyone could tell that they were flirting with each other, anyone would have thought that they were together or that that would lead into a one nightstand.

Taehyung took a sip of his drink from the glass cup before he confidently and furiously walked towards the smaller one. Pushing anyone in his way if necessary.

"Let's go." His voice was harsh and cold like ice, he grabbed a hold of the guys arm tugging him.

"Tae-" Jimin gasped once he heard him, feeling his strong grip on his arm. He looked up at the man who was grinding on him and back at Taehyung.

"Leave him alone man." The other guy shot back, looking annoyed as ever.

People close around them could hear them quite clear even with the loud music in the background. Some stared and some just decided to mind their own business. They gave them some space to deal out their problem.

Taehyung looked at him with his cold eyes and rolled them before looking down at his boy.

"Let's go." His grip got tighter, his licked his lips in annoyance.

"I said back off man! He clearly doesn't want to leave with you." His annoying voice was heard, he pushed Taehyung aside rollling his eyes.

"Don't- don't push him." Jimins delicate voice made the lean man confused. He slightly shook his head, standing up more straight to protect Taehyung.

"Let's leave Jimin." Those were Taehyungs last words. Both males rushed out of the doors, making their way to Taehyung's car.

~randome time skips, cause im bad at time skips~

"I won't let you get away with it this time Jimin-ah," Taehyung raw husky voice sent shivers down Jimins spine, making him clentch his body for a few seconds. "Why would you take such a barbarous risk?"

I was drunk, was his excuse.

And of course Kim Taehyung wasn't having it.

"I better find you naked on the bed after I take a shower Jimin-ah," Jimin could tell Taehyung wasn't playing.

His beautiful long finger swiftly went down from his chest to the his covered crotch, both of them looking down as he did so. And all of a sudden Taehyung lifted his head and caught Jimin's nervous drunk gaze.

"Okay~" Jimin slipped out.

His petite body walked towards the bedroom, as the taller one made his way to the bathroom.

Taehyung confidently walked in on Jimin naked on the bed, pleased on how he didn't disobey. Both of them now weren't wearing anything. Bare skin.

Jimin softly gasped as he eyed Taehyung from head to toe, admiring the delightful view. Espically the one thing dangling between Taehyungs thighs. It's not like he's never seen it before, it's just that he's always seemed amused when seeing his friend. Jimin always thought Taehyung seemed bigger whenever he came out, making him gulp.

"Good to know that you can actually follow my orders," His scratchy voice made it all the better. Jimin licked his plump lips in excitement.

Jimin raised his hips, and opeing his soft muscular legs. Giving such a sexy face to please and tease the younger one.