boiling water

taegi

taehyung- top

yoongi- bottom

TEXT:

Taehyung left a trail on small light kisses from Yoongi's chest down to his thighs, hearing the sweet light breaths the older gave him. Seeing how Yoongi responded to his kisses when he finally reached down to his thighs. A line of light love marks was formed when Taehyung finally stopped marking the boys body.

He loved how the red stood out so much from Yoongi's pale skin. He leaned forward and connected his lips with Yoongi's soft tender one's. A long heated kiss, Yoongi moaned into it ever so often. Feeling Taehyung smile whenever he did so.

Suddenly Yoongi's body tensed and let out a loud whine into the kiss when Taehyung entered two fingers in him. Yoongi's grip on Taehyung's shoulder kind of hurt but it was a type of good pain.

"Fuck~" Yoongi's eyes were already shut, but he really made sure that they were tight shut when Taehyung started to move his fingers in and out of him. Their lips disconnected and Yoongi let out tiny whimpers and moans.

"No swearing baby." Taehyung said before sucking on Yoongi's hard pink nipples.

"S-sorry~" Yoongi moaned out, biting his lip as the amount of pleasure he was receiving was absolutely amazing.

His body slightly shook when Taehyung started to scissor him open. His long fingers inside of him made him so hard, his beautiful fingers~ he wanted more.

Taehyung slid in a third finger when he saw the older try to fuck himself on his fingers. Seeing how the older shot his eyes open when he felt that extra stretch.

"T-taeee~!" Yoongi cried out in pleasure.

A few moments passed and Taehyung let all his fingers slide out from Yoongi's asshole, earning a loud whine from the boy under breath him.

He kissed his cute pretty dick before getting a bottle of lube.

Pouring a good amount of lube on his dick and then spreading it around. Taking his dick in his hand and a lining it by Yoongi's needy stretched hole.

Slowly pushing his tip in him, a shaky moan left Yoongi's mouth. He grabbed his hand and held it as he pushed more of his dick past Yoongi's rim.

Yoongi gave out loud cries as Taehyung was letting him adjust to his size, "taaaaeee~!" He squeezed Taehyung's hand. "Move pleassse!"