dimple

taejin

taehyung- top

seokjin- bottom

TEXT:

Jin took advantage that his roommate Taehyung was out and decided to have to some with himself. He's been horny all day and he was just fortunate that Taehyungs manager told him to work that very day.

You see Jin first started jacking off on his bed in his shared room, but he didn't feel satisfied with that.

So he decided to take a shower if he couldn't get any pleasure out of jacking off. And while he was washing his body it hit him, he had a dildo in a shoe box that he hid under his bed.

He licked his lips as he stepped out of the bath tub and opened the door, all wet, he came out naked knowing there wasn't anyone in the house. And it was okay, since no one was going to see him. He walked towards his bed and grabbed the shoe box. Taking out the bland long dildo and rushed back into the bath tub.

He stuck the dildo onto the shower wall, biting his lip in anticipation. He hasn't been able to use the dildo since he moved in with Taehyung. But before, he would treat himself every Friday afternoon with it. It's been months since the last time he's gotten to see it, touch it and use it.

But he forgot the lube, so he rushed out of the shower once more. He scurried through the box once more to find the lube, and quickly get back into the shower.

"Hm," He moaned of just thinking about fucking himself with a dildo. He opened the cap of the bottle and poured a good amount of it onto his fingers.

Lathering the dildo with the liquid and brushing his wet fingers against his needy asshole. He was hard, well semi-hard.

He turned around, his back facing the dildo that was stuck against the wall. Jin grabbed the dildo with his hand, bending down a little so his ass was ready.

The boy was careful entering the toy inside of him, feeling his insides slightly rip as he pushed the tip in, and further in.

"Ahh, hm fuck." Jin gulped, trapping his moans in. But then he remembered he was alone, so he let his groans free. "AHh fuck, no."

He didn't stop though, it hurt but he knew it was going to feel better soon. Maybe it was just because his body is getting used to it again, that it was hurting so much.

"nGhh, yeah," He groaned, licking his lips in the process. The dildo was more than half way in him, and he stopped moving so he could adjust.

Soon, Jin moved forward and then softly forced himself back. A pleasurable cry leaving his plump and kissable lips.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me Tae, just like that ah~" He closed his eyes, imagining the handsome dude ramming into him, his roommate. "Hmm, ohh nghh, your cock is so big Tae, hmm!"

He moved his hips back harshly and forward, not going easy on himself. Loving how deep the toy was inside of him, and how the warm water hit his face so gently.

The boy was too busy enjoying himself that he didn't know that Taehyung came home early. Yelling out, "I brought food!" when coming in.

No one answered so Taehyung just thought the boy was busy, and indeed he was. He heard the water fall so he thought Jin was taking a shower, and that was partly true. But as Taehyung crept closer to the bathroom, he heard moans. And Taehyung was intrigued and since he saw the door was open, he peeked and he was grateful that they never put up shower curtains.

A few minutes like this passed, everything was going fine, Taehyung was getting a hard-on seeing his roommate masturbate with a dildo until Jin moaned out his name.