éperdument amoureux

namjjn

seokjin- bottom

namjoon- top

TEXT:

Seokjin was super horny. So what did he do? Masturbate of course.

In the dorm where he knew his roommate was out in class. He decided that he would fuck himself with a dildo he had hidden in his closet.

Took all of his clothes off and rested himself on his bed. Biting his lip as his erection was took the best out of him. He groaned as he forgot the lube so he had to get up a small go to the closet and open the shoe box he hid in his closet where he also hidden the fake dildo. Took out his lemon flavored lube from the box and went back to his bed.

Just thinking about fucking himself made his dick twitch. He opened the lube bottle and poured some of the substance onto the fake dildo and lathered it around it. Seokjin just wanted it to be deep inside of him, so he alined it at his entrance without any prep. He might hate himself for not prepping himself, but he was horny. So pain isn't the least of his problems, fucking himself was his main priority.

So when he let the fake dildo pass his rim he gave himself no mercy and shoved the whole thing at once. Just less than 30 seconds to start moving that bitch in and out of him. A moaning mess he was on that bed as he thrusted the fake dildo in him. Closing his eyes shut tight since the stinging of pain was still present.

No one on his mind as he continued fucking himself, yet the word 'sir' escaped his lips. He had no clue where that came from since the other times he fucked himself and no names left him.

But he shook his head to get rid of the thought and continued to abuse his asshole to reach his climax. And Seokjin moaned so loudly when he hit his pro-state that it was most likely that his neighbor could have heard him. Or anyone walking down the hallway to their own dorm. But he didn't care, he continued moaning and whining as he felt so fucking close.

"Here let me help you" a voice said. And that's when Seokjin opened his eyes.

"Please." He moaned out, biting down his bottom lip. Too horny to give a fuck on who it was.

Letting his roommate, Namjoon take the fake dildo in his hand and thrust it in and out of him faster and harder than Seokjin did before.

"Fuck~!" Jin threw his head back as the pleasure was too amazing.

"Does that feel good?" Namjoon smirked as he continued to fuck the boy with his fake dildo.

"It does sir it does~" Jin subconsciously moaned out. Realizing what he said right after saying it but didn't protest against his own words and let it be. "C-close sir! Close!" This time wanting that word to be said.

Namjoon nodded his head and, if it was possible, thrusted the toy faster into the boy. Making the boy below him yelp and choke on a moan.