sore loser/ot7

Didn't revise, so sorry for any mistakes*

ot7

tops:
-jin
-namjoon
-jimin

switch:
-yoongi

bottoms:
-jungkook
-taehyung
-hoseok

TEXT:

"On your knees." Yoongi said.

"What do you mean on my knees?" Hoseok panicked, looking over at Yoongi and at the others.

"You lost the game so, on your knees." Yoongi grinned.

He came closer to Hoseok and turned the boy around. Forced him down on his knees to be in between him. His arms behind his back.

Hoseok had to look up at Jimin who was in front of him. He looked up at the others, Taehyung had his arms crossed and leaning on his right leg, a little smirk on his lips. Jungkook was beside Taehyung, his legs a bit spread out, his hands awkwardly beside his body. Namjoon was to the left of Taehyung, his hands playing with each other. And Yoongi of course holding him down by his neck. Jin was beside Jungkook, resting on Jimin looking down at Hoseok playfully.

"B-but I already had my punishment-" Hoseok stuttered, biting his lip as he looked at Taehyung for help.

"We we're being recorded when you had your punishment," Taehyung sternly said. "That wasn't your real punishment."

"Yeah baby." Jin smirked. "Now that the camera men are not here, you're gonna get your real punishment."

"Look at me Hoseok." Hoseok looked at Jimin. He came closer to the little one. "Open your mouth."

"B-but Jimin-"

"Open. Your. Mouth." Jimin's voice was intimidating.

Hoseok softly nodded his head and opened his mouth wide for him.

"Good boy." Jimin praised the older one.

"See it wasn't so hard." Yoongi rubbed Hoseok's neck as he said that.

Hoseok wanted to pout cause of what Yoongi said but he knew Jimin was going to yell at him to open his mouth again.

Everyone closely watched as Jimin unzipped his jeans, pulling them down a little with his boxers so that his semi-hard dick was popping out.

"My baby can't help but drool from seeing daddies cock?" Jimin chuckled as he wiped some saliva off of the corner of Hoseok's lips. "Pathetic little baby."

He looked away, kind of embarrassed of what he did. Hearing the others softly chuckle at Jimin's comment.

"Hey." Jimin snapped his fingers in front of Hoseok's face. "I'm over here. You have to be present when you're getting your punishment."

Yoongi pulled Hoseok's hair to move his head towards Jimin.

Hoseok faintly heard a soft groan coming from Jungkook.

"I wanna be dommed like that." Jungkook whined.

"Shh," Namjoon said. "This is Hoseok's punishment."

"No, no, no." Jin quickly said. "If Jungkook wants to be apart of this then he can. Taehyung pup, squeeze his dick."

"Huh?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows looking over at Jin.

"You heard me, squeeze his dick." Jin smirked as he repeated his words.

And so Taehyung cupped Jungkook's dick in his hand and started to squeeze.