eager

namjin

seokjin- bottom

namjoon- top

TEXT:

"I want you, I want you so bad right now. Please, please fuck me right now. Fuck me here." Seokjin whispered into Namjoon's ear.

They were having dinner at a restaurant.

"Baby, we're in public." Namjoon gave a shaky response, the other was caressing his thigh.

"Even better, I'll just sit in your lap with your dick stuffed in me and no one will notice." He started kissing his jaw. "Please, c'mon I want you."

"Fuck," Namjoon looked around. They were sitting by the wall, a small booth for them. No one was really around them, just a few people down their booth. "Yeah?" He was feeling himself get hard. "Okay, pull up your skirt."

Seokjin secretly pulled down his panties, luckily the table cloth was long so if they really needed to, they could cover themselves with it.

"Gotta stay quiet now," Namjoon warned, two new people were guided to the table behind them. "Don't wanna get caught now do you?"

He shook his head, "just get inside of me please." He whined.

"Fuck, sit on my lap already." Namjoon said a little too desperately. He unzipped his zipper and looked around to see if anyone was watching, which no one was. And he let out his erection.

Seokjin got on top of him, a little cramped but it didn't bother him too much. He slowly sat down on his cock, filling himself up by the millisecond, thank god that they haven't gotten caught yet.

"Fuck~" he muttered under his breath. As much as the sound of using your spit as a form of lube is hot, it's so fucking painful anyway.

"Hello," fuck the waitress came over to them. Seokjin quickly spread out his skirt to cover up the obvious. "Do you guys need anything? Any refills?"

Namjoon cleared his throat, "no we're all good, right?" He looked at Seokjin.

Seokjin put on a fake smile, "yeah we're all good thank you."

"Okay then, enjoy your meals." And so the waitress left them alone.

"Oh god," Seokjin laid his head on the others shoulder. "You're so deep inside of me."

"You're thinking 'bout that when we were literally 'bout to get caught? Public sex? God can we get arrested for that?"

"Shut up!" Seokjin lowly muttered. "Please just fuck me." He rocked his hips, humping himself on his boyfriends cock. "Fucking shitttt~"

"Ngh~" he placed his hands on Seokjin's small waist, enjoying the movements too much. "So good for me." He spread his hands through his thighs, up and down, occasionally touching over the bulge in his pretty skirt. "You're so hot baby."

"Ya think so?" Seokjin smirked, lifting his head from his shoulder. His hands on the table as he kept with his movements.

Namjoon shook his head, "I know so." He bucked his hips up making Seokjin squirm for a few seconds.

"Ahh, joonie, it would be so hot if we got arrested and you'd fuck me behind bars. Would make me moan so loud that everyone in the station can only hear you fuck the shit out of me." He seductively whispered in his ear.

"God baby, you have such a dirty little mind." Namjoon grunted lowly, he started to fuck Seokjin instead of letting him do all the work.

"Joonie," Seokjin muffled his endless moans with his hand. "I'm gonna come."

Namjoon gripped his boyfriends waist, "me too, wait for me."

Seokjin nodded, almost biting his finger as he tried so god damn hard to keep his moans to a silence. The small groans Namjoon was making was driving him insane, he was so hot.

"Fuck I'm coming," Namjoon didn't even have to warn him, he felt his cum fill him up.

~✨~

Seokjin groaned as he felt his own sticky liquid burst out of him. He shifted in his bed for a while before opening his eyes. "Ugh."