remi pt.2

minkook

yoongi- bottom

jungkook- top

rape skit, obvi it's a fake skit, yoongis in on the game*

TEXT:

"Kookie please," he continued to whine desperately, trying to avoid the fact that Kook's fingers felt so good inside of him. "You don't have to do this, just let hyung go. I don't want this, please don't do this to me."

Another harsh slap to the ass was what Yoongi received. Jungkook moved his fingers in and out of Yoongi very roughly and Yoongi was just in utter pain, he could cum at any moment.

"Please hyung, try to enjoy this? It makes me so horny getting to fuck you hyung," Jungkook started to grind his erection on the olders juicy ass, his fingers stopped moving inside of the boy. "Having you under me and just screaming my name, you have no idea how hot you are hyung. Please, please let Kookie fuck you."

A groan left Yoongi, he didn't want this. But it was the maknae, his sweet baby.

With a low uncertain tone Yoongi whispered, "fine."

"Fine?" The younger repeated.

"Yeah... fine. I'll let you, I'll let you have me." He gulped. Yoongi looked down at his untouched dick and saw that he was hard.

"I love you so much hyung," Jungkook hugged him tightly. "Love you so much, I'll fuck you really good. I'll make you cum hard, maybe you'll cum over your clothes again."

"Can we get this over with please?" He whined, wanting the situation to be done already.

"See, I knew you wanted this." Jungkook smirked as he left kisses on his neck, he took out his fingers form the smallers asshole. "Just took you a while to admit that you want this, "that you want me."

Jungkook pulled down his pants, taking off his boxers as well, revealing his hard on. Oh how it felt good letting it free, he just wanted to be deep inside of his hyung already.

"Is Namjoon-hyung really coming into your room hyungie?" He asked as he pressed his tip at the entrance.

Yoongj nodded his head, "yeah he is, nghh~" he clenched his hanged clothing when Jungkook pushed inside of him.

He felt so disgusted feeling him side of him, this isn't what he wanted. But for the sake of his maknae's pleasure, he'll do anything. Even if he had to be dicked down by him.

"Ahh," another slap on the ass, he pulled Yoongi's hair making his head go back. "Well then, you'll just have to be quiet when he comes. Will you be nice and quiet for me hyung?"

"I don't know you're even dating him hyung," Jungkook grunted, speeding up his thrusts. "You have me here, why do you need him? I fuck you good, you love it, I love it. You love me, I love you."

Yoongi in between his cries managed to say, "he has a bigger cock than you."

Jungkook pushed Yoongi's head forward, letting go of his hair in the process. He also pushed Yoongi off of his dick from the waist.

"What'd you say," he asked seriously while stroking his erection.

Yoongi turned around, his hole aching to be filled again, wanting to cum so bad.

"I said, he has a bigger cock than you." With the lack of confidence, Jungkook laughed at him.

The taller forced Yoongi down in his knees, in between his legs.

"Think about that while I'm down your throat." And so Jungkook with his wide grin, forced himself inside of Yoongi's small mouth. A small mouth that can really fit things inside, reminding the younger of his asshole.

Yoongi clawed his thighs making the taller wince in pain.

Jungkook gripped his ass and pulled him off, "little brat, you're gonna take this dick and you're gonna like it. Open your mouth."

With an upset pout, Yoongi opened his mouth.

"Gag on it bitch," with a sinister laugh, Jungkook smiled. "You still think Namjoon-hyung has a bigger cock than me?"

[part 2 is up, enjoy is luvssss]