can't cum

taejinhope

taehyung- top

seokjin- top

hoseok- bottom

TEXT:

Seokjin pulled Hoseok's hair, gripping it in his hand, pulling his head back along, kissing his beautiful ruined lips. Moaning in the kiss as his cock was buried deep inside of his ass.

Hoseok whimpered loudly, pressing his ass close to his handsome boyfriends hips, loving how good his cock felt inside of him.

His swollen cock was stuffed inside of his other boyfriends mouth, he was sucking him a little too good. He was so mean, sucking him off so fucking good knowing that he isn't allowed to cum, Hoseok whimpered even more.

His sweet fat thighs softly shook as his cock twitched inside of Taehyung's hot slimy mouth. He clenched them as he stopped himself from coating the insides of his boyfriends mouth.

Taehyung rubbed his thighs caringly and softly, gagging horribly on his boyfriends tiny hard on before spitting him out.

With a long groan, Taehyung smiled widely as he stroked his boyfriends salvia coated erection.

"You saw how good I sucked your little dick seokie?" Taehyung laughed subtly. "That's how your supposed to suck my cock bitch, can never get me to cum. Yet you're here daring to cum just when I put you in my mouth." He got up, still quickly stroking his needy dick in his hand. He got real close to his face, breathing on his skin as he spit on him. "You're such a pathetic bitch, can't even get your boyfriends full cock inside of you."

Tears sprung out of Hoseok's eyes as he was on the edge of letting out his load. Literally rutting into his hand as if he was going to cum.

"Look at you," Taehyung harshly grabbed him by the jaw, forcing Hoseok to stare at him with tears running down his cheeks. "Crying cause you want to cum."

Seokjin laughed along with Taehyung, his thrusts were shallow and rough, just how Hoseok loved it. "Gonna cum from your hyungs playing with you? So quickly? Can't even last until hyungs cum for you to cry your eyes out to cum first?"

"Ugh, so greedy. We're the ones making you feel good, it's only fair for us to cum first bitch." Taehyung tsked, he smirked at Hoseok's lustful eyes as he covered his tip when he felt him intensely throb around his hand.

Hoseok mumbled his sobs as his toes curled and his hands turned into fists, fuck he wanted to cum so bad, his boyfriends were too fucking hot.

"H-hyungie, p-please wanna cummm..." he pleaded softly between heavy whimpers and whines. His jaw still in Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung planted a kiss on half of his lip and half of his cheek, "what do you say Seokjin?" He spared eye contact with him and smiled. He looked back down on Hoseok and chuckled. "No."

[well? what do you guys think...?]