show and tell

hopekook

hoseok- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

A show just for Hoseok. Oh he couldn't wait until work was down and drive back home to Jungkook who was already preparing for the event.

Jungkook had texted him a picture of his naked milky thighs and wrote underneath the picture, want to see a show? Giggling as he pressed send.

When Hoseok checked his phone when he heard a notification sound, he unlocked his phone and saw that his boyfriend texted him. He opened the notification and when his eyes met contact w it but he picture, he had to immediately lock his phone to make sure no one saw the picture.

He rolled his eyes as he made sure the cost was clear and unlocked his phone again to type, sending stuff like this to me at work? Are you trying to get in trouble? Shaking his head as he sent it. Are you being naughty right now?

Maybe I am... but I'm not touching myself I swear! Just want you to see a little preview of the show I'm putting on for you when you come back from work... that's all master ;) Jungkook messaged back.

A show? What type of show? Hoseok grinned a bit, he wanted to get out of work already.

Yes a show... it's a surprise master, I already gave you a sneak peak, I can't give you anymore. If you want more... you just have to drive here... Jungkook just wanted to tease his master just a little bit, he knew Hoseok came out of work in a few hours. It may have been tortures of sending his master a pic a few hours before Hoseok usually stopped working. But he just couldn't be needy and not tell him.

You're such a tease, you know I get out in a few hours and you're already sending me pics of you? Do you want me to fuck you that badly? Is that what my baby boy wants? To be fucked by his master? Hoseok lightly chuckled as he typed the sentences in, sending it.

No! Not teasing at all! Just want you to get excited for what I have prepared that's all, I'm sure you'll like it. And you know I'll tell you when I want to be fucked by that cock master. Jungkook said.

Uh huh okay... I believe you sure, you get all ready baby. I'll be home soon just you wait. Hoseok smirked.

Okay master I'll be done soon and then I'll just be waiting for you, bye <3 work hard. Jungkook smiled.

Okay baby, don't touch yourself okay? If you do, I'm not going to watch your show. Hoseok bit his lip, he really wanted to watch the show but he just said that to scare the younger.

I promise I won't touch myself master! I really want you to watch my show, I won't touch myself. But I have to go now master, byyyeeee loveee you <3 <3 Jungkook softly giggled.

Okay baby byeee <3 Hoseok smiled and put down his phone. He was going home early that day no matter what.

A few minutes passed and Hoseok ended up getting to leave early, but he had to work an extra shift tomorrow so that was that. He agreed to it anyway, all for the sake of wanting his cock buried deep inside a certain someone's tight asshole.

And of course he wasn't going to inform Jungkook about him going home early, he was going to make sure that his baby boy was obeying his order, and of course to surprise him.

[. . .]

Gurl just use your imagination from now on....

I had this in my drafts for like a month or less idk and I still don't know what to do cause I was going to make a part 2 for this but just like my brain can't do anything so I'm sorry.