rainy day

vkook

taehyung- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

"What's all this?" Taehyung asked as he walked into his shared room with his boyfriend.

He just got back from work.

"Just doing some homework," Jungkook responded. He's been doing his homework and assignments for the past 1 and a half. "I'm working on an essay for history class, it's due at 12"

"Get up" Taehyung strongly said.

"Huh?" Jungkook looked back at his boyfriend. Taehyung's face said it all, he was serious. "Um okay?"

"So your homework is more important than me? Okay I understand" Taehyung sighed, walking closer to Jungkook.

"Wait, y-you're not mad are you?" Jungkook nervously asked. He backed up a bit as he saw Taehyung crawl closer. His back hitting the table.

"What? I can't be mad at you for leaving me with blue balls? If I leave you with blue balls you get to do whatever you want" Taehyung snickered.

"W-what are you gonna do?" Jungkook's eyes slightly widened. He's never been in this situation before he didn't know how to respond to it or to Taehyung. He didn't know how to feel or if he should express a type of feeling.

But at the moment he felt tiny and anxious and really regretful. But at the same time he felt so turned on by the feeling of Taehyung acting like this.

"Turn around and start working on your essay" Taehyung demanded. Licking his lips at the dirty thought of what he was going to do with the little bunny.

"Um okay" Jungkook did as he was told. He hesitated before turning, now his belly button hitting the table. He didn't know what he got himself into...

"Come on, go ahead start working. I mean that's the main reason you stopped sending me nudes at work right?" Taehyung's husky voice sent shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"I- ahh" Jungkook gasped at the sudden action of the other forcefully pulled down his sweats. "W-what are you doing!"

Taehyung knew Jungkook was going to panic so he decided to pull his sweats down quick and sharp.

"Shut up and just worry about finishing your homework" The older one rolled his eyes as he bent down. Getting a good sniff of Jungkook's ass. "Now be good for daddy okay?"

The little one jumped at the cold breathe of his loved one. He wasn't prepared at all for what was about to happen. He took a deep breathe in before he tried his best to concentrate on his essay.

The small kisses Taehyung left on the younger's ass made him bit his lip to prevent any sudden sound that might dissatisfy the male.

"Nice ass," Taehyung smirked as he smacked the piece of cake, making Jungkook jump and gasp. "Bend over a little would you?"

He did as he was told, his ass half way up in the air. Making Taehyung drool at the sight of his boy in that position. He had the best view of Jungkook's cute pink puckered hole.

Taehyung didn't wait to lick from the younger's balls up to his, sure to be, tight hole.

"Ah," Jungkook let out a shaky moan. Softly trembling at the sudden lucid touch. "Ou."

"You're not doing your work," Taehyung left a gap between his tongue and Jungkook's hole. "I thought that it was due at 12."

"Hmg, I-i'm doing my work!" Jungkook said out loud, biting his lip from preventing to tell Taehyung to go back to what he was doing. He felt himself getting hard already.

"You sure? It seems like you're distracted?" The older smirked, wanting to tease the younger so much until he's left in tears.

"UhhH no! I'm doing my work I promise!" Jungkook lied, he knew he couldn't focus at all as long as Taehyung was kept teasing him like this...

"So read me your prompt, what's it about?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook actually focus on his studies.

"Oh um my prompt is about how is the Declaration of Independence a-, ahhh fuck daddy!" Jungkook moaned interrupting himself, his eyes shut as he felt Taehyung's hot tongue explore his insides.

"Come on baby, you're not being a good boy," He pulled out of Jungkook's tasty whole making the younger one whine at the lost of being pleasured. "I told you to read me your prompt and you couldn't do that, you couldn't do one simple thing. I guess I'll just go to bed since you're not being a good boy."

Taehyung got up from his knees, but before he could walk towards his bed Jungkook's hand stopped him. He pulled him a little to get his attention and to prevent him to take another step.

"Oh wait no! I-i'm sorry daddy, I, I just got overwhelmed by y-your tongue. I-i'll be a good boy, I promise!" Jungkook begged, biting his lip nervous at the thought of Taehyung rejecting his offer.

"Read me what you got then" Jungkook smiled that Taehyung accepted his offer.

The boy got down to is knees again, seeing the semi hard dick hanging in the middle of the younger's legs. Smiling at himself proudly as he got back at inserting his wet tongue inside of the boy.

Once again Taehyung got the same reaction as before when he stuck his tongue in him, but this time there was a difference. Jungkook tried his best to keep the words in and instead read out his essay to him.

Oh boy was it difficult for Jungkook to multitask. He didn't know that reading his essay would be that hard as he was being tongue fucked.

There was times where he just couldn't help it and stopped reading and just moaned and swore at the amazing pleasure he was receiving.

His daddy would either stop his actions and/or slap his ass cheeks as a small punishment for disobeying. Making the younger whine and get back on his tracks.

It wasn't long until 2 long slick fingers entered into his tight hole, making Jungkook squirm at his touch.

"Com'on baby, don't stop reading for daddy. Tell me what you wrote down" Taehyung smirked as he rapidly smashed his fingers into the boy.

"Ahh, fuck!" Jungkook moaned loudly. Letting his eyes shut tight as his head fell forward.

"Jungkook is not being such a good boy for his daddy, I think I should just go to bed if-" Taehyung started to say as he took out his fingers from his hole.

"No!" Jungkook managed to yell out. "I-i'm, ngh, I'll s-stop getting distracted but as long as you're w-with me daddy!"

"Fine, this is the last time" Taehyung didn't place his fingers back into the youngers hole.

Instead he placed his wet tongue back into the youngers asshole.

Jungkook continued reading his essay, stuttering as he did. He got to a point where he finished but he knew he needed to write more. So Taehyung told him to brainstorm outloud to him.

By the point where he was brainstorming, Taehyung stood up losing contact of Jungkook's salty taste. He had a hold of Jungkook's waist with his two hands.

Jungkook still had his shirt on, and Taehyung solved the problem by taking it off.

Jungkook was cooperative when Taehyung was taking off his shirt. Feeling Taehyung's warm hand sit on his pink fresh nipples once his shirt was fully off.

He squeezed and played with the boys nipples for a while until he wanted to desperately tease the boys hole.

Taehyung focused on how he wanted Jungkook cry under him.

He grabbed a hold of his dick and slowly carresed the boys entrace. He loved the view of his dick by the boys pink hole.

The older rubbed and continued to carres his dick on his hole, hearing small soft whimpers coming from the boy below him through his words.