handcuffs are a turn on pt.2

vmin

taehyung- bottom

jimin- top

TEXT:

Taehyung's hands turned to fists, pulling against the handcuffs, forgetting that he was still cuffed up. He usually put his hands on Jimin's waist as he fucked him, but as you can see, he's not able to do that.

He whined at the loss, "you feel so good hyung." He said to make up for the lack of contact.

Jimin did also miss having Taehyung's hands at his waist, but if the younger wanted his wrists cuffed up, then that had to be done.

Once Taehyung said that, Jimin had picked up his pace. Throwing his head back as he was losing himself to the insane amount of pleasure he was receiving from Taehyung's fuckable asshole.

"God taetae, you're make hyung drop a huge load in you."

"Please drop a huge load in me hyung, makes me feel so full," the bottom moaned and moaned.

Jimin slapped Taehyung's inner thighs making the younger jump at the sudden pain.

Taehyung but his lip, hoping that Jimin would slap him again. Also wishing in return that his inner thighs would turn red.

"You like when I do that to you?" He rubbed the spot where he last hit him.

The younger looked at him rubbing it, clenching his walls just the tiniest bit as he felt the subtle pain.

Jimin's thrusts sharpened when the other didn't respond.

The boy moaned out loudly, he couldn't control his to die for whines as he got fucked so good.

"Yes!" He turned his head side to side. "Yes! Yes! I like it when hyung does that!" He tried to bring his hands down again, the metal clanging against the head of the bed. "Please hit me again hyung!"

[partttt 2🫶🫶]