coffee pt.2

jikook

jungkook- bottom

jimin- top

TEXT:

"Cause..." Jungkook crawled onto the bed, keeping Jimin's legs down as he was on top of him. "I'm the bottom tonight."

"B-but-!" Jimin quickly whined. "I've never topped before!"

"Well after tonight you will." Jungkook sweetly smiled at him, he opened the lube bottle and pouring some onto Jimin's erect dick. "C'mon! Don't you wanna fuck me?"

"Well it's not that, it's just that I'm not used to it. But it's okay, I'll fuck you tonight." Jimin nodded, giving in. He couldn't deny the offer really, being the first one to fuck Jungkook in his ass? Yeah, he would want to say that. "Go in slowly okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head, taking a deep breath as he hesitated grabbing Jimin's dick. "It won't hurt too much right?"

"It'll hurt okay, but it's worth it." Jimin kissed his lips sweetly.

"Okay," Jungkook bit his lip as he alined Jimin's big dick at his sure to be tight entrance. Another deep breath before pushing the tip in slowly. "J-jimin!" His body tensed, tightly grabbing Jimin's hand.

"Fuck~" Jimin groaned, "ah damn, Jungkook you're so tight, d-don't clench your walls so much! J-just relax your body."

"O-okay." Jungkook took the advice, but it was hard to not tense up his body cause it hurt like a bitch.

"That's it baby," Jimin said, rubbing his thighs with his hands. "You're doing so well."

"Hey, t-that's what I say." The other chuckled. He slowly continued to slip Jimin's dick inside, he felt so stretched down there.

"Well now it's my turn." Jimin laughed, groaning now and here, he had no idea being a top would feel this good, but he did rather be a bottom.

"Ahhh Jimin," Jungkook shut his eyes, moaning loudly. "T-there's still more left."

"That's okay baby, take your time." Jimin calmly said, biting his lip, Jungkook looked so hot on top of him.

"J-jimin, starts feeling good now." Jungkook groaned, doing his beat to stuff Jimin's dick up his ass.

"Your ass feels nice daddy~" Jimin smirked, he could get used to this.

"You feel nice inside of me baby," Jungkook shot back, he started to raise his hips up and then softly bringing them down, a loud whiny moan left his sweet lips. "M-more!"

And so Jungkook started to softly bounce on his dick, he could only fit more than half of his dick in, but the rest he just couldn't.

His head fell back, his hands on the bed to keep him from falling down, his voice box busy making beautiful sounds that Jimin couldn't get enough of.

"Oh fuck baby, your dick is so good~!" Jungkook bit his lip, not wanting to be too loud. He also heard Jimin's moans matching up with his.

"Daddy!" Jimin grunted when two of Jungkook's fingers interred him.

"Don't think I'll let you fuck me like you're completely the top now baby, ah fuck, I'm still the fucking ngh top." Jungkook finger fucked Jimin and of course still bouncing on top of him like the good boy he was.