burt's bees

namjinseok (made the name up, don't know if it's real or not)

bottom- namjoon

top- hoseok

top- seokjin

TEXT:

Seokjin slowly kissed Namjoon's stretched pink puckered asshole, his hands resting on his soft thighs. His tongue slipping in his tasty hole making Namjoon shudder. Seokjin slipped his tongue back in his mouth, seeing Namjoon clench on nothing.

"Daddy please~" Namjoon whimpered, resting his head on the pillow below him. His dick was throbbing hard, and the cock ring Seokjin put around him wasn't helping.

"What did I say about talking?" Seokjin raised his voice a bit, his voice stern and firm. He got up, now standing, slapping the boys ass cheek when he didn't respond.

"Ah!" Namjoon yelped, leaning forward a bit. "T-to not talk unless daddy tells me to."

"I told you to be a good boy," Jin slapped his ass again, harder this time. Loving how Namjoon squealed.

Namjoon frowned, whimpering a little.

"Does my baby want to be touched?" Seokjin ran his hand up and down Namjoon's back, seeing how Namjoon's erect dick was up.

Namjoon quickly and desperately nodded his head, biting his lip.

"Aw well that's too bad." Seokjin smirked, he walked to his bedroom door when he heard a knock, leaving Namjoon alone on the bed. "You're just in time." Namjoon heard Jin faintly say.

"Daddy?" Namjoon softly cried out, his body tensing when seeing Hoseok walk in.

"Hey, you really want a punishment? You really can't be a good boy huh?" Seokjin shook his head. "You have any ideas for his punishment Hoseok?"

"You have a vibrator?" Namjoon saw Hoseok smirk.

"Yeah I do, should I get it?" Seokjin bit his lip.

"Yes please," Hoseok took off his shirt, leaving his jeans on, he tossed it at the edge of the bed. "You call yourself a leader, you're a role model for so many people, but look at you. Just look at you," He softly touched the tip of his needy cock, making the younger whine loudly. "Moaning at the simplest touch like the little cockslut you are."

Namjoon couldn't help but whimper at the comment, he really just wanted to be touched. And he couldn't tell them without getting a punishment, and he was already getting one.

He bit his lip, clenching his asshole, he wanted to grind on a pillow or something, just anything so he didn't have to suffer the feeling of not getting off.

"Ahh~!" Namjoon quickly arched his back, maybe a finger was nothing for him on other occasions, but today he was too horny and a finger inside of him was the best thing he's gotten the past hour.

But unfortunately Namjoon couldn't have that pleasure for too long, cause Seokjin instantly slipped his finger out of him when he loudly moaned.

His whiny whimpers made Hoseok chuckle.

Namjoon fought with himself to not speak.

"My baby is so sensitive." Seokjin licked his finger. "Here's the vibrater Hoseok." He had passed him a white vibrater.

Hoseok gladly took the vibrater from Seokjin's hands and walked over to stand behind Namjoon. His needy asshole on display for him.

He turned the white vibrater on, putting it on the lowest level. Seokjin watched, biting his lip as he saw Hoseok press it against his asshole.

And of course Namjoon was a moaning mess. His cheeks were flushed, and his dick was still as hard as ever, and it has gotten awfully painful.

"Ahhh!" Hoseok for sure knew the neighbors could hear his cries.

"Did you already fuck him?" Hoseok grinned, looking over at Seokjin who seemed was having fun watching the bottom get wrecked.

"Nah, I've just been teasing him the past hour." Seokjin told, biting the inside of his cheek.

Namjoon heard Hoseok chuckle. "You've prepped him though? His asshole is stretched out."

"Mmm." Seokjin nodded. "It was the first thing I did."

"Fuck, he already has pre-cum dripping." Hoseok looked down in between Namjoon's legs, such a pretty view down there as well.

"My little cockslut is getting off from a vibrater on his ass?" Seokjin laughed. "Is it too much to handle?"

And then it was like god was actually on Namjoon's side on this that Hoseok had roughly entered his dick in his tight asshole.

"Fuck daddy!" Namjoon uncontrollably let out, his body being moved forward, his back arching more.

"No more cock for you." Hoseok smirked instantly taking his dick out of him when the younger one spoke.

"No! Please daddy please!" Namjoon cried out, his asshole once more clenching on nothing. Hoseok didn't even put the vibrater in its place.

Seokjin had fun slapping the boys face when his desperate cries were spoken. "What did I say about fucking speaking?! Hpm?"