ice-cream pt.1

jinmin

jin- bottom

jimin- top

TEXT:

"You look so sexy like this baby~" Jimins praises made Jin shy. Wanting to disappear with the new style he tried out, cross-dressing.

Jin was wearing an over-sized yellow hoodie with black fishnet lace stockings, and pretty black lace panties. He was wearing a belt choker around his neck, with a kitty paw gem in the middle, dangling.

 He was wearing a belt choker around his neck, with a kitty paw gem in the middle, dangling

^ya know that but cut out the socks and shoes ;)

~

"Does daddy like it?" His voice was slightly shaky from how nervous he was.

"Ah baby, daddy loves it, come lay down on the bed for me. On your fours~" Jimins stern loving voice was all that Jin needed to follow his order.

He went towards the bed, crawling ontop of it. Looking back at Jimin once he finally got into his position.

"Fuck, you should really start wearing stuff like this daily," Jimin stood behind him, Jins ass in the air just like Jimin likes it.

"Ah d-daddy!" Jin whinced as a strong sting came from his right cheek.

"Count for me," Jimin demanded.

"OnE~!... aHh tWOo!......eIGhTt!!" His ass cheeks were so red and he was painfully hard.

"I guess that's enough, oh look at that," Jimin smirked as he saw the black lace panties, which already had pre-cum on it. "Let's take these off shall we?"

And so he did, too slow for Jins liking, making him whine.

"Shh don't be impatient baby," Jimin cooed the boy. "Hmp, already wet?"

He nodded in embarrassment.

"Ackkk!" Jin gulped as he felt Jimins hot tongue inside of him. "Daddy!"

"Damn you taste so nice," The older felt the younger smirk against his smooth silky skin.

"Fuck, I needa take a shit,"

"What?" Jimin stopped his tracks, his tongue slidding out of his hole.

"I needa take a shit Jimin, we can continue later ok" Jin smiled as he made his way to the bathroom.

;)