free writing/1

STORY INCLUDES:
-MANIPULATION
-SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
-RAPE

heavy topic

TEXT:

Baby Jimin was getting bullied by 6 older guys, and he was having such a hard time. He didn't talk to anyone about it. He was so desperate to get away from them that he let himself get manipulated by the 6 older boys into having sex with him. /not normalizing it/

Baby Jimin was naked, whimpering as he rode Namjoon, Namjoon's strong grip on his waist. Jimin's arms wrapped around the older as he got fucked. All while the other 5 guys were recording him. You could hear Hoseok laugh at how pathetic Jimin sounded under Namjoon's touch.

Yoongi was licking his lips, also laughing, bringing his phone to turn on the flashlight so Taehyung could record clearly.

"Is Jimin enjoying having a big dick inside of him?" Jungkook proudly said, almost in a mockingly way. Making Jimin seem vulnerable and so pathetic.

Jimin just cried and nodded, cause even though he felt dirty. He just guessed he felt some sort of pleasure out of it. Though, Yoongi felt way better inside of him than Namjoon was. He was being so harsh, it made him feel like he was about to bleed.

He bit his lip as he heard the guys laugh at him. Touch his smooth ass, even smack it. Asking him if he liked it. All he did was nod.

"I wanna go next!" Jin smirked, the other cheering him on.

"You really want a wasted slut?" Hoseok chuckled. "He already has Yoongi's cum in him," He chuckled once more. "He's about to have Namjoon's cum in him too, fuck."

"He's still as pathetic as ever though," Jungkook scoffed. "He gives shit ass blowjobs." He rolled his eyes.

Jimin felt tears form in his eyes, he just wanted it to end. It seemed like their 2 hours were taking forever. Someone, who was Taehyung, touched his asshole, slightly touching Namjoon's dick in the process.

"Such a fucking whore," Taehyung seductively laughed as he continued to record the boy.

Namjoon's grunts, their laughing, Jimin's cries.

[. . .]

Jimin wanted to die.