our little game

namseok

hoseok- top

namjoon- bottom

incest⚠️🤨, also includes bp joon

TEXT:

Family reunions are Namjoon's favorite. And for one reason only, well maybe two, second once being food, and the first being his uncle. Uncle Hoseok.

While Namjoon's family is busy talking to each other and having a friendly time together. They were too busy to notice that his uncle had pulled him into a room.

"Hey there princess," was the first thing his uncle whispered into his ear, hands on his waist. He pulled him close to him and his his neck. "Been a while."

Namjoon with his face all flustered, said, "yeah it has uncle." His pussy letting out juices when Hoseok started to suck on his sweet spot, already knowing where it was, no need in trying to find it. "Ah uncle!"

"Shh, keep it down princess, don't want the family to know what we're doing here, now do you?" Hoseok kissed his face.

The younger shook his head sweetly, "no, no uncle."

Hoseok was already undoing the buttons of Namjoon's blouse. His hard nipples showing when Hoseok completely took off the shirt, licking them slowly to hear Namjoon's quiet whimpers. He had gotten better at being quieter, he wondered how.

"Mmm, uncle stopp. You're making me let out those sounds." Namjoon blushed as he talked.

"That's the point, remover princess? You feel good so you let out those sounds, you sound so nice you know?"

"Yes uncle, thank you for making me feel good."

With that said, Hoseok smirked kissing the boy with pleasure. Hearing those soft baby moans his nephew was letting out, god how hard he was.

"Get on the bed, and take off your skirt." Was all the older had to say for the younger to do the order with a smile.

"Yes uncle." Namjoon said, he got on the bed, his bed. Pulled down his skirt along with his pretty underwear, leaving himself fully naked for the older.

"God fuck," Hoseok hissed when he saw Namjoon lay there looking all pretty like and ready for some cock. "You're so gorgeous princess," he laid his hands on the youngers smooth thighs. "Fucking gorgeous." He kissed up from his inner thigh to his pussy lips.

"Nghh uncle~" Namjoon fumbled with his fingers.

Hoseok continued to suck hungrily at his leaking pussy. Feeling his erection in his pants grow in pain.

"I'm going to make cummies if you keep doing that uncle!"

"Remember our rule about cumming, princess?" Hoseok looked up at him, stopping to let the boy take a breath.

Namjoon nodded his head, "yes, have to have permission to cum."

"Good girl." He kissed his fat pussy lips one more time before taking off his pants. Freeing his aching erection. "Look how hard you got your uncle, princess? You see this? You got me hard. Your uncle is so hard for you."

The boy moaned uncontrollably, "you're so big uncle."

Hoseok chuckled as he brushed his fingers on his pussy, god how wet he was, before setting his cock on top of Namjoon's pussy. God how he wanted to feel Namjoon's walls against him, if only he could fully have him.

"Please uncle, I want to make cummies!"

He smiled, "Shh princess, your uncle will take care of you."

He rocked his hips back and forth, rubbing against Namjoon's clit, in between his pussy lips was the best he could get.

[oh, another update? Yup, I'm nailing this rn]