training joonie

taejoon

taehyung- top

namjoon- bottom

TEXT:

No one knows Namjoon's body better than Taehyung, he knows all his sensitive parts and where his tickle spots are, and where his most ticklish part is. Knows where all his birth marks are and see's the slight changes whenever Namjoon's body grows or when he slims down. Knows how big and muscular his arms and legs and ass cheeks are. But somehow his muscular arms or legs or ass cheeks can't save him when his very sensitive dick is in the spot light.

One simple touch of Taehyung's fingertip drives Namjoon crazy. He sometimes wishes that he wasn't so vulnerable when it came to Taehyung, cause whenever he was alone with him he always felt so pathetic cause he was weak around him. Not in muscles though, emotionally and sexually.

And right now, Namjoon was emotionally, sexually and pretty much physically, weak cause of Taehyung.

He was forced to put his hands behind his back, cause Taehyung put handcuffs on him, but of course Namjoon gave consent. He stood in his room butt naked with his hands behind his back. And Taehyung was in front of him jerking the poor boy off for almost an hour now, absolutely not letting the boy cum.

"Shh baby, you can hold it right?" Taehyung whispered to him, very close to his ear, giving him a little peck on his cheek. Smiling when he heard the boy sniffle, he kept his pumps slow as he knew his baby's climax was near. Disappointingly frowning when his baby shook his head. "No?"

Again Namjoon shook his head, "n-no si-ir, can't... can't sir, please sir, wanna cum." Namjoon managed to say through cries.

"Aww baby, last time okay? After this one you can cum okay? Just hold this one in baby, I know you can do it," Taehyung sweetly told the boy, only pumping his ruined hard dick once every few seconds. Hearing Namjoon cry from the comment and the unbearable pumps. "You've been such a good boy, don't let this climax bring you down baby," he started kissing his jawline, loving how Namjoon squirmed under him. "You can do it baby, hold it in~"

"S-sir-" Namjoon had chocked on a cry, catching his tears from falling as more of his moans fell from him. He looked down at his dick which was ever so occasionally twitching in Taehyung's gorgeous hands. "Please-" Feeling his lips on his skin and his smooth palm and fingers gliding around his shaft, he could just cum- he would but he shouldn't- he could but he can't- he's a good boy and good boys obey their sir's.

Biting his lip harshly while trying his best to let another one of his climax's fail, sniffles following along after the lip biting from his failed orgasm. Getting praises for his good work, followed by more kisses and more nipple licking, which by the way Namjoon loved.

But Namjoon pouted and whimpered when Taehyung stoped touching him and walked backwards towards their shared bed. "Over my lap," he ordered, and of course Namjoon complied without hesitation. "Good boy," he praised. Namjoon couldn't see Taehyung's smirk when looking at Namjoon's caged wrists. "I'm so lucky to have this ass just for me," he slapped the boys ass cheek so harshly that Namjoon ended up kicking one of his legs up. "God baby, you're so fucking hot, you have such a sexy body. And it's all for me, right baby? Your body is just for me?"

Namjoon quickly nodded his head, "yes! Just for you sir, just for you. All for you."

Smirking Taehyung said, "tell me your body belongs to me baby, tell me that." Taehyung quickly whipped out his phone to record the boy saying that not so innocent comment.

"My body belongs to you sir, only you! It's just for you, it belongs to you sir. All yours, I'm all yours sir." Namjoon cried out, he loved when Taehyung made him say things.

And he was rewarded by an ass slap.

"I hope you didn't mind me recording that baby," Taehyung said getting a small gasp from the older. "I can delete it if you want, I know I didn't get consent to record you baby."

Namjoon smiled, "you have permission sir, remember my body is yours? You can record me whenever you like and do whatever you like with my body sir."

Taehyung grinned as he said, "get up baby." All while he slapped the boys ass.

And again Namjoon complied without hesitation. Taehyung joining after him, instantly kissing him when he was in front of him.

Chuckling in the kiss before separating and getting behind Namjoon, not so softly pushing him forward. Seeing his cheeks jiggle when Namjoon landed on his bed. "Spread your legs," And so Namjoon did as he was told. "Still wanna cum baby?"

Namjoon weakly nodded his head, pouting even. "I do sir, badly."

Namjoon heard Taehyung chuckle behind him. His body was flipped over when Taehyung did it. His dick that was before squished by his tummy was now  hovering over his tummy all wet and hard. "Baby is so hard," he cooed. "Is baby's dick gonna cum a lot for me?"

The boy quickly nodded his head, "yes! Baby's dick is gonna cum a lot for sir!"

Taehyung chuckled as he heard the others response. "How do you wanna cum?" He softly pulled Namjoon's dick forward by his fingers and then back his hand away, seeing Namjoon's dick fling forward. "Want me to suck you off...? Or should I finger you until you cum? Tell me baby, how do you wanna cum."

"Sir," namjoon cried out a moan. "Please-" his voice cracked. "F-fuck me sir please." his begging was such a turn on for Taehyung. "Please sir, wanna cum f-from your cock."

[😏nope, min yoongi, kim namjoon and taehyung are such husband goals tbh🤞oh wait jeon jungkook too tho

NAH BRO I JUST READ THE $@&@@#%¥€£$@$#%* TROY AND CHAD ONESHOT EVER

goodbye my life has been fulfilled

also author has a crush now... 👀👄who cares tbh we ain't even going to end up together]