give me options...?

vminhopejin

taehyung- top

hoseok- bottom

seokjin- bottom

jimin- switch/watcher

TEXT:

Taehyung laughed a little too hard while he stepped on Seokjin's head, he was making sure that he was getting a good and thorough punishment. By stepping on his head, Seokjin's throat wasn't able to get a rest from Hoseok's long cock.

Hoseok who was laying on the bed, his cock stuffed deep in Seokjin's mouth had his hands in fists as he panting heavily. His mouth was too warm and small and just so wet for him, it just felt too good to not cum into. His hips jerked up a few times so he could make Seokjin gag horribly around him.

"S-shit," Hoseok couldn't hold it anymore. "Tae please." He whined.

Taehyung glared at him, he was also punishing his other hyung. "No." He replied coldly, already knowing what Hoseok was begging about.

Hoseok shut his eyes right before opening them again, he had pure puppy eyes when looking at Taehyung again. "P-please tae."

"You know I don't like repeating myself," Taehyung didn't even spare him a glance. Instead, he pushed Seokjin's face farther into Hoseok's hips.

Seokjin quickly reacted by clawing at Hoseok's thighs, he had tears in his eyes because of all of the gagging. But his face was starting to become super red and super fast, he was in desperate need of some fresh air.

Hoseok tucked a piece of Seokjin's hair behind his ear, and wiped away a tear drop from his eye.

From afar, Jimin was touching himself. He was certainly enjoying the view, his dumb cock was leaking and glistering. His eyes roamed around Hoseok's chest, someone needed to touch his sensitive hard nipples. He secretly wanted one of them to make a mistake, maybe it would be Hoseok. He would cum without permission. Or it would be Seokjin, spitting out the cum rather than swallowing it. And then Taehyung would have to make a harsher and longer punishment for them.

Taehyung gave mercy and took his foot off of Seokjin's head. The boy's chest gasped for air, taking in quick short breaths, his hands trembled.

He turned his attention to Hoseok's needy dick. He was really hard, and ready to cum at any moment. He got his knees and stroked his tiny dick in his hand. "Have you learned your lesson?" He asked with a serious face.

Hoseok nodded his head in a rush. "P-please."

[should Taehyung let him cum or not? what happens to Seokjin? HELP ME, as well at the title for this part]