silent night

jinkook

seokjin- bottom

jungkook- top

TEXT:

"If you're a good boy..." Jungkook bit his lip after kissing Seokjin's plump lips. "Only then I will fuck you."

Jin whimpered, he's been quite a brat lately and he thought maybe Jungkook would punish him. Well yes he did get a punishment, but this time he wasn't getting endlessly fucked out like all the other times. No, this time all he got was teasing and no cock up his ass for the past half an hour.

"You want this dick right?" Jungkook smirked as he let his dick slap Jin's face a couple of times. And all his baby did was desperately moan as he nodded.

Jin was naked at the edge of the bed on his hands and knees, Jungkook in front of him also naked. Standing on the floor his dick on the oldest handsome face.

He just let Jungkook's hot dick slap him cause he didn't want to seem like a bad boy.

Jungkook chuckled. "Suck." And so Seokjin obediently did as he was told. He grabbed Jungkook's hard dick in his hand and was about to put it in his mouth when Jungkook spoke up. "Without your hands."

Jin looked up at him before letting go of his cock and just letting it sit in his mouth for a few seconds before hollowing his cheeks and sucking. Sucking on his daddies dick like if his life depended on it.

"Good boy~!" Jungkook's veiny hands looked so pretty when his fingers went through Seokjin's hair. Tugging his head forward for the boy to loudly gag on his dick. "Fuck yeah." The older let him fuck his mouth.

Jungkook tugged his head backward, a 'pop' sound echoing a bit when Jin was forced to let the cock out of his mouth.

"On your stomach." Jungkook panted still not letting go of Jin's hair.

Jin quickly did as he was told, he crawled closer to the middle of the bed and laid on his stomach. Hoping that maybe Jungkook have given in and was going to fuck him.

But no Jin had to turn around since Jungkook wasn't telling him to do anything or doing anything on him.

"Daddy?" He called out. And then saw that Jungkook was at the closet. His nice ass was out.

"Getting impatient baby?" His chuckle made Jin's body tense up.

"Y-yes." Seokjin whined out, his erect dick was still aching as much as before.

Jungkook walked back to his needy baby and inserted an anal plug in him. A pink fake shiny diamond was on it.

"Oh-!" Jin bit his lip as he adjusted on the plug.

"Fuck you look so pretty." It was just like Jungkook imagined him looking, but honestly he looked better than he thought. "You don't mind if I take a few pictures do you baby?"

Jin shook his head, "I don't mind."