secrets

jinkook

seokjin- top

jungkook- bottom

incest⚠️🤨

TEXT:

It was late at night. Jungkook's parents were already asleep by now since the clock was going to hit 2 am.

Jungkook had his clothes on already and his shoes. He was wearing a (color of your choice) tennis skirt with a (color of your choice) crop top to go with it. He placed one of his pillows under his covers to make it seem like he was fast in bed already.

He went out into the hallway, his plan was to leave through the back door. He just had to make it safely down the stairs without getting caught.

The boy passed his brothers room, his door was open and the lights were on. That was good, so his brother didn't have to know either that he was going out.

He went down the stairs as planned, he just had to pass the kitchen to get to the back door.

"Kook?" And of course Seokjin, Jungkook's older brother, was in the kitchen, he was standing by the fridge with a glass in his hand. "What are you doing?" He walked closer the younger boy, eyeing him out as he did.

Jungkook sighed when he saw him come closer and because now he had to explain himself, "nothing. I'm just going out for a while." He started to walk over to the back door.

"Hey where you going little brother?" Seokjin laughed as he stopped Jungkook when he placed his hand on his chest making Jungkook squirm a little. "What's the big hurry? You going off to see your little boyfriend or what?"

"I'll be back hyung, can you not tell mom and dad?" He pouted to get him on his side. "Please hyung, I'm only going to hang out with my friends for a little while."

"Oh no Jungkookie, you're gonna have to do way more than say please," Seokjin shook his head, he looked down at his exposed belly, his nice curves, where the band of the skirt met his skin. "I can't let my little brother go out like this. I can't let your lil' friends get any ideas. You are my little brother after all, it's my job to protect you." He placed his hands on his hips and pulled the younger closer.

"Hyung-" Jungkook's breath hitched. "What can I do for you to let me go?"

"I think you already know," The smirk on Seokjin's face let Jungkook know what he meant, also when his hands caressed his ass. "You're a good brother, you won't have any problem being told what to do right?"

"Okay hyung, can you go softer on me this time please hyung, I think you were too excited last time and it hurt." His voice was small and shy.

"I'm sorry that hyung hurt you, how many times do I have to apologize for that?" Seokjin caressed his hand on his cheek. "What are you wearing under that skirt?"

Jungkook's cheeks flushed when he answered, "I'm wearing the panties that you bought for me hyung."

"Fuck," He softly grunted, "Mom and dad are fast asleep, they won't hear a thing," Seokjin said as he let Jungkook rest over the counter, his ass sticking out. "But just to be safe, you'll have to be quiet."

"But hyung, you're so big, how am I supposed to be quiet?" Jungkook looked back as he whined. His skirt was lifted up and a small smack on the ass when his panties were shown, a whimper leaving the younger. "Oh hyung."

"You look so pretty with them on kookie, I didn't think you were actually going to wear them. But fuck kook, you look so hot right now." Seokjin licked his two fingers and pressed them against the youngers entrance, they went in smoothly. "You little slut, did you finger yourself already?"

Jungkook hid his face with embarrassment, a whine came out of him when Seokjin curled his fingers. "Answer me."

The boy nodded his head, "yeah, I did hyung." He rested his head done as he tried his best to keep his moans in.

"You were gonna do more than just hang out with your friends weren't you?" His sinister laugh made Jungkook harder. "You like getting dicked down don't you little brother?" He laughed more, quieter this time since he didn't want to get caught.

"Yeah," Jungkook moaned as he answered, he felt Seokjin's tip tease his hole for a few painful seconds. "Please hyung~"

"Fuckk yeah," A slap on his ass when he was fully inside of the younger. Jungkook put his hand to his mouth to muffle out his loud messy moans. "Yeah baby, so good for me. Mmm love your fucking ass."

[ I updated didn't I 😼]