top menu

namseok

hoseok- bottom

namjoon-top

TEXT:

"That's it, suck it just like that, ngh fuck I'm gonna come!" Namjoon scrunched up his nose and as his sinful moans came out one by one.

Hoseok was taking him good, taking him whole. Namjoon was hitting the back of his throat but Hoseok wasn't complaining, he loved it rough.

It wasn't long until Hoseoks mouth was filled up with Namjoons seeds. He didn't know what to do with it, he despised the taste of cum, even if it was Namjoons precious cum.

"Let me taste myself," Namjoon saw Hoseok struggling to where he should put his cum. Namjoon completely forgot that Hoseok wasn't a sallower. He didn't mind tasting himself, he kind of got turned on by the idea of the top tasting his own cum.

Namjoon leaned in for a full on make-out to which Hoseok slipped in Namjoons cum into his mouth. His tongue exploring for any liquid that was left in Hoseoks hot mouth.

"Ride master?" It was more of a demand than a question, still Namjoons voice got higher when he said master.

Hoseok just nodded his head, obediently. He was already stretched out, he was fingering himself as he was giving his master a blowjob. Namjoon let him.

Namjoon laid on the bed of the private room, Hoseok crawling on top of him. Getting settled, his legs were at the sides of his hips.

He grabbed ahold of Namjoons long and thick cock which was now covered with lube, he alined it at his hole. Pushing in the tip, Hoseok getting comfortable, then trying to push him into himself even more.

"Pound into me master, please! Make me forget my name!" Hoseok begged as he sat down, feeling so full.

Namjoon wasted no time and thrusted upwards, making Hoseok yelp loudly. Grabbing onto Namjoons shoulders for support.

"Harder!" Hoseok moaned into Namjoons ear, making the younger determined to truly please the boy until he saw stars.

Hoseok bounced on him at the rhythm of Namjoons powerful harsh thrusts. Leaving Hoseok a moaning mess.

"Fuck master! I-it feels soo good!" The older one moaned full of bliss. Only feeling the great amount of pleasure.

"You like that, huh? Like it when master thrusts into you so harsh," Namjoon smirked as he licked his lips. Admiring the view in front of him.

Hoseok was already showing signs of sweat, lost of breath, shining eyes, clear bare skin.

"Shit~ Yes! Yes I love it master~" Hoseok groaned. He kept bouncing on top of him, letting out such a loud cry letting Namjoon understand to thrust there again.

"Ahh, nghh ah~! Fuck master! So, so good!" Hoseok didn't care if people in the other rooms heard him. He wanted them to know he belonged to master, and master only. "Master~! Fuck me harder!"

Namjoon didn't know if he could fuck him harder, but some how he managed to fuck him harder, and faster at the same time.

Hoseok knew he was going to lose his voice if he kept screaming that loud. But he couldn't help but moan that loud, so he didn't stop.

The older wasn't a fast comer, it takes him a while to finally reach his climax while on the other hand the younger comes at a normal time. Leaving the younger to do more to let the older come with pleasure.

"Fuck ahh master, hmmm ch-choke me! Please!" Hoseok didn't need to beg more cause Namjoon instantly wrapped his beautiful fingers around Hoseoks sexy neck and gripped it tightly. Such a strong grip did Namjoon have, Hoseok felt like he was going to die, and oh boy did he love it.

"Hmm fuck baby, I-, I'm, I'm close~" All Namjoon heard were screeches and mild whines from Hoseok. He looked down at Hoseoks dick, which sprung up and was as hard as a rock. "Such a slut for pain huh?"

Hoseok did his best to nod his head, he felt he could pass out at any given time. Making him worried but so turned on at the same time.

Just as Hoseok was about to go numb, Namjoon let his grip soften. He gasped for air, but his moans made it impossible to catch his breath.

Then once again, Namjoons strong grip came, not even letting Hoseok get a good breath of air before doing so.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna come, so close fuck I feel it!" Namjoon continued to thrust fast and hard into him as he filled Hoseok up with his seeds.

Hoseok felt Namjoons thrusts get sloppily like and his grip around his neck got lose once he felt Namjoon stop cumming.

"On your fours now," Namjoons voice was stern.

Hoseok did as he was told, still missing the feeling of being full.

But as once his asshole was in contact with Namjoons tongue, everything other than Namjoon tongue in him disappeared, vanished.

"Master~" His lucid moans were priceless. "Hmm ah!"

Namjoon smirked as he continued to work his magic. Massaging Hoseoks smooth ass and slapping it a few times to go back to massaging it.

"So good! More, I want more," Hoseok begged. Throwing his head into the pillows, lifting his ass up in the air for Namjoon.

"Shush," Namjoon quieted the boy, inserting two of his fingers in him as he continued to tongue fuck him.

"Hmm," He groaned into the pillow, he was feeling too good. "Hm ah! M-master!"

His words were muffled, just random noises was what Namjoon was hearing.

"Please~" He cried under touch, he wanted him to go more rough, but this was doing well for him for now. "More!"

So Namjoon gave him more, he wanted to satisfy the older one in any way he possibly can so he can reach his climax.

"Baby likes it when I rim you like this?" Namjoon loved rimming people, especially Hoseok cause he knew the boy loved getting rimmed.

"Hmm phm yes! I love masters tongue!" His sweet moans came out, he started to get the same feeling in his stomach, he was close. "More! Please, I'm close!"

Namjoon wasted no time in adding his fourth finger in and he continued to tongue fuck him.

"Fuck! Hmm fuck yeah, mastterr~!" Hoseok grabbed onto the sheets, feeling himself get stretched even more. His insides feeling like pleasurable fire. "Master c-can I look at you!"

His tender voice, he spoke up to which Namjoon nodded and detached his tongue from the boy, his fingers still deep inside of him. As Hoseok turned, careful to not let Namjoons fingers slip out of him.

Now, Hoseoks glistering eyes were on Namjoon face.

Namjoonn kept curling and thrusting his fingers in him, looking up at the boy ever so often. He kissed his cute hard dick, licking his balls and his shaft.

"Master~" Hoseok felt his body tighten as he felt himself get closer and closer. "Fuck, so-so close master!"

Namjoon took that as a sign to give the boy a blowjob and he fasted the pace of his fingers.

He heard Hoseoks lovely cries, saying how he loved how he was treating him, how he was so close.

"MasTeR~!" He came, his load falling onto Namjoons mouth, at the corners of his lips was where some of his cum was.

Namjoon swallowed it, he licked his lips in satisfaction to see and to taste the boy cum.

"Ahh," Hoseok gasped, trying to catch his breath. "Master~"

"Hm?"

"So good, can-can you stay?" He was embarrassed asking him, already knowing Namjoon couldn't stay any longer.

"I've been out of the house too long, my girlfriend would get worried if I stay longer, ah" Namjoon sighed, getting closer to the boy to give him a kiss.

"Fine..." They kissed, a short memorable kiss. Namjoon separated their lips, getting his clothes that were scattered on the bed and on the floor. "I-, I'll see you on friday?"

"Of course baby," One last kiss and then Namjoon left the private room fully clothed. Leaving Hoseok, alone and naked on the bed.