kitchen

namjin

namjoon- bottom

seokjin- top

TEXT:

Namjoon brought in Seokjin closer by the neck, taking his lips in lips. Biting his lip, leaving Seokjin whimpering softly.

"Joon," he moaned out, leaving a trail of kiss down his neck. Smelling the faint smell of his body cologne. His hands roamed around his gorgeous body over his regular clothes. "Wanna do it?"

"Here?" They were currently making out in the kitchen. "Is your brother home?" Seokjin's parents were out at work and weren't coming home until a couple of hours, he wasn't too sure about his little brother though.

"He's out with his friends right now, he's having a sleepover." Seokjin explained. He rubbed Namjoon's ass softly as he continued to speak. "We have the house for ourselves for next couple of hours... what do you say?"

Namjoon smiled shyly and nodded, "yeah let's do it."

Seokjin slapped his ass before saying, "get over the table." And so the younger silently obeyed him. He was bent over the table, his ass up and high. "God you look like such a slut right now."

He pulled down his pants along with his underwear. Leaving him naked below the waist.

The older tugged off his jeans, taking off his shirt as well. He stroked himself a few times as he eyed out Namjoon's glistering hole, his ass was so round as he was so fucking hot.

Seokjin slipped a finger in, dry, making Namjoon whimper loudly. The younger turned his head back, trying his best to watch Seokjin work his finger into him.

"Joonie fuck," the older groaned, his erection was starting to hurt. He was more rough with his fingers as he was struggling to not put his dick in. Namjoon was moaning louder, squirming on the table as he was getting more action down there. "Fuck." He slapped his ass.

"Put it in already~" Namjoon whined, he was starting to become impatient for something bigger inside of him.

Namjoon gripped the table cloth as Seokjin pushed in his tip past his hole, and more of himself came in afterward. "Ngh-"

"Shit," Seokjin hissed softly, stating still for a couple of dying seconds to let Namjoon adjust. He felt perfect around him, so freaking perfect.

"Okay," He nodded his head as he continued to speak. "Am ready seok."

One hand on Namjoon's hip as the other pulled on his hair, he let his hips do all the talking from there.

[kitchen fuck🫢]