perks of cheating: amazing sex

hopemin

hoseok- bottom

jimin- top

featuring namjoon**

TEXTING:

Hoseok would claim that he worked all day. That his work hours were longer than the necessary amount time you should sleep at night.

And yet, his pay check wouldn't resemble that. He would earn less than what his boyfriend earned, and he worked less hours and got paid the same amount.

Namjoon knew something was off, but never mentioned anything.

He also wouldn't mention the hickeys on Hoseok's collar bone and chest, he did such a poor job to hide it. He would tell himself that they were the hickeys he made on him the night before. But he found himself doubting it.

It was another day where Hoseok was working late at work, it was nearing 8 and Namjoon was growing tired. He had a long day at work, so he decided to call it a day and head to bed before his boyfriend came back home.

While Namjoon was sound asleep, Hoseok was at his office at work bent over his desk.

A string of drool was attached to his lip as gravity pulled it down. His cheeks were flushed and his hair was a mess.

This was the first night where Hoseok and Jimin decided to try something new... meaning, Hoseok would act as a typical submissive bottom rather than a power bottom like usually, and Jimin would act as your typical dominant top rather than a submissive top.

And so far, it was going fucking great.

Hoseok was starting to become bored of being a power bottom, he wanted to know how it felt to be used up by a strong dominant top. With his relationship with Namjoon, he would top. And only top, he started to hate it after his fourth time. But he saw how Namjoon loved being a bottom, so he continued to play his role as a top. Secretly down inside, he loved having his ass abused by cock.

Jimin harshly gripped Hoseok's ass as he fucked into him, pulling his hair back. The desk underneath them moved with them causing the other coworkers to know not to walk in on them. And if that weren't an obvious observation, then they would definitely know not to walk in on them when they heard Hoseok's loud painful moans.

Hoseok had tears in his eyes as Jimin never had fucked him so rough before. He scratched his desk with his nails, he loved every fucking second.