handcuffs are a turn on pt.1

vmin

taehyung- bottom

jimin- top

TEXT:

"You sure about this?" Jimin asked once the handcuffs locked, making that click sound.

Taehyung looked at his wrists before looking back at Jimin, answering him, "yes I am sure, this is what I want." He felt a little embarrassed about the fact that he had a boner with his wrists and ankles being handcuffed.

"Hard already?" The older pointed it out, a chuckle leaving him. "Is this turning you on?"

Taehyung's cheeked flushes red with more embarrassment, his dick twitched when Jimin slapped his dick when he didn't answer him.

The whine he let out made Jimin gulp.

"It is hyung." Taehyung answered.

"Whore." He muttered with a smile.

Jimin grabbed the lube and lubricated his cock, getting ready for his bottom.

"You okay baby?"

Taehyung nodded his head, "I'm okay hyung, I'm ready for you."

"You're so pretty baby," Jimin got closer to him, getting in between his legs on the bed, fairly easy actually. His hole looked so yummy, he could fill him up so easily, he could fill that hole up with his hot fluids, and he would. "I'm going to fuck you so good baby."

"Please hyung~" he bit his lip impatiently.

He pressed his leaking too against his hole, rubbing it for a few seconds before having enough teasing Tae. The older softly pushed inside of him, feeling the youngers velvety walls make contact with his throbbing cock. He watched his cock slowly disappear inside of him, making him turned on so much more than he thought.

Taehyung's hands turned to fists, pulling against the handcuffs, forgetting that he was still cuffed up. He usually put his hands on Jimin's waist as he fucked him, but as you can see, he's not able to do that.

He whined at the loss, "you feel so good hyung." He said to make up for the lack of contact.

[im evil I didn't finish it😈]