daddy's lonely

taekook

taehyung- bottom

jungkook- top

incest 🤨⚠️

intersex taehyung😋

TEXT:

He jerked him off slowly, his cock covered in his saliva making it easier to stroke him.

"Daddy, tete's hole wants you..." Taehyung whined with a long pout. He looked back, his throbbing leaking pussy was hovering over Jungkook's face. Some of his cum was in his nose and his cheeks.

Jungkook brought his head up and kissed Taehyung's sensitive pussy.

"Fuck tete, you make daddy so happy. Your mommy doesn't make your daddy happy anymore, thank you tete." He moved Taehyung's body and flipped him over on his back.

"All I want if for daddy to be happy, if tete's pussy makes daddy happy... he can have it all he wants." He bit his lip shyly, his tiny smile flushing as he stared into his eyes.

"Mommy has been so busy with her boss, she doesn't pay attention to me anymore... thank god I have you tete." Jungkook pressed his wet tip on Taehyung's cum covered lips.

"Tete will always pay attention to daddy, please daddy shove your cock inside tete's hole." His pout was gorgeous and so innocent, of course Jungkook pressed inside of him at that moment.

"Anything for you doll." He lowly moaned as his tightness, his baby was nothing compared to his mom.

Taehyung reached for the older man's hands, wanting to have them close to him as he got fucked effortlessly. He held them tightly as he adjusted to his size. One hand he held onto, and the other was grabbing onto his dreamy milky boob.

"Daddy, do you love me?" Taehyung's eyes shined with innocence, his pussy producing more and more of his pussy juices.

"Yes doll," he answered as he made his first few hip thrusts, sending the boy's moans to overrule his mouth. "I love you, I love you a lot." He fucked him harder.