insane day dream pt.1

yoonkook

yoongi- top

jungkook - bottom

includes female Jungkook🤭⚠️

TEXT:

Everyone knows Yoongi's a shy little boy. He keeps to himself and doesn't talk much. When he's with his friends, he's friendly but just there at the side.

He can keep a secret, he's a great listener and he's a real pervert.

But you know who's also a real pervert? Jungkook.

Jungkook knows Yoongi exists even though Yoongi blends so well in the background. That's what makes them so opposite, Jungkook's a well known student, she's weekly on the school's newspaper because of her great fashion taste. And every week, Yoongi reads it to just look at Jungkook's pretty face and gorgeous body.

Yoongi constantly day dreams of Jungkook's body. Her body in his hands, no, Jungkook's hands on his body.

He can just imagine her soft warm touch caressing his skin that would be covered in goosebumps.

Jungkook would strip him naked and handcuff his wrists in front. His cock would already be hard, he knows it, and Jungkook would send him over the edge when playing with his cocklett. His cock would be swollen red, and his cheeks would be a dark pink, he would be begging and begging to cum. But Jungkook wouldn't give in, because she a dominant bitch.

Jungkook would whisper sweet words to him when he's doing so good at keeping all of his cum inside.

She would kiss him sloppy and she would spit into his mouth and suck his tongue. Yoongi would be twitching in his hand while they kiss because, fuck, he's so aroused because of her.

After teasing and abusing his cock, what would seem like forever, Jungkook would step back and prepare her pussy for his fat leaking cock.

Her head would be thrown back when rubbing her sensitive clit. And Yoongi look at her with jealousy, he would be begging to her to let him touch her for her.

But all Jungkook would do is chuckle and tsk' no. She would open her legs wider so he could get a good view of that glistering wet pussy. She would push two fingers inside of her and clench around them like she would just for him.

She would gulp loudly when she would hit her prostate, and Yoongi would be there on the bed wishing he would brush over her sweet-spot.

His cock would throb even more and would leak harder at just the sight of her playing with her pussy. He would be whining on the bed, his hands creeping closer to his ignored cock. Trying to be sneaky and try to touch himself while Jungkook is distracted.

But Jungkook would catch him before he would even lay his hands on himself. She would walk over to him, shaking her head, and she would slap him, calling him a bad naughty boy.

And Yoongi would moan, shamelessly, he would embarrassed how good it felt to be slapped by her. He would deny that his cock twitched because of that, but his cock would say otherwise, leaking so much precum. If you looked, you might even feel sorry for him, but not Jungkook, she wouldn't feel bad.

"Mommy~" Yoongi would whine. "P-please." He's so desperate for her touch.

Jungkook would laugh in his face, "you want this pussy don't you baby boy?"

Yoongi would quickly nod his head like a pathetic bitch.

His wouldn't eyes leave the leaking swollen pussy even when Jungkook moves back, he sees her get on top of the dresser. Her legs would spread just for him, she slapped her chubby pussy lips and a soft moan escaped from her.

"C'mon baby, fuck this pussy, don't you want it?" She would tilt her head, her lips parted and her eyes half open.

Yoongi would bite his lip, with her permission, he would get up and go to her. His cock would rest on top of his clit and he would breathe heavy at just the sight of his cock in between her pussy lips.

"I-I love you mommy," he would sniffle, look into her lustful eyes.

Jungkook would kiss him, her arms would make their way up to his shoulders and they would lay there comfortably as they kissed.

"Fuck me," she would whisper to him.

Yoongi would lick his lips before he pressed his tip into her. Feeling her insanely warm heat devour him in one go.

He wouldn't let her adjust to his big size, no, instead he would roughly fuck into her. Fuck her until the dresser rocked underneath them in the same ruthless rhythm as them. Fuck her until she's moaning so loud and clawing her fingernails into his skin. Fuck her so good that she's squirting all over his cock. Fuck her until he gives her a deep cream pie.

Yoongi had no idea that Jungkook would day dream about the same thing constantly as well.

[I have a "fat" hallway/classmate "crush" rn, and that's just what I imagine doing to him/ him doing to me LMAOO,

Also have y'all seen what CrossFit did to Namjoon😭 CrossFit must be such a fun person🤭]