waiting

taejin

seokjin- top

taehyung- bottom

TEXT:

"Shut up," Taehyung grunted. "You're the one who got hard, why are you acting so upset of the fact that I brought you to the bathroom?" He closed the door and pushed the older to the wall, he slowly got down.

"Cause," he frowned. "I didn't want- I feel embarrassed that you got me hard in front of my parents..."

"At least you got hard under a table and not actually in front of your parents, unlike mine."

"Okay but that was by accident, I only said just one thing and you were basically cumming in your skirt like crazy."

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO PENETRATE ME ON THE DINNER TABLE IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS UNTIL I PASSED OUT!" Taehyung huffed as he aggressively pulled down Seokjin's pants. "You know it's my sex fantasy."

"Yeah I know, you know I'll never do that right? I care too much about your parents thoughts of me." He said a sincere tone.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "shut up cutie, lemme just deal with this," he shook Seokjin's erection making Seokjin hiss softly. "Real quick."

He started with strokes before he started to use his mouth.

"Fuck Tae-" Seokjin bit his lip, practically a horny baby under Taehyung's touches. "God your a cock whore."

He chocked on a moan when he heard his dirty comment, saliva dripping down his chin as he occasionally spit onto his erection when he went back to hand strokes.

Moaning softly Seokjin would tug on his hair when he missed Taehyung's mouth on him.

Such a good boy for him, obeying to his needy orders like sucking on his tip or, making him slap his dick on his face, or to gag on him for as long as he possibly could. Taehyung did it without hesitation.

"Show me your hole," Seokjin gave out a breathless moan. "God please show me your hole." He desperately pleaded, jerking himself off when Taehyung let his mouth rest.

Taehyung crawled farther away, going on his hands and knees, his ass facing Seokjin. He pulled up the black flap of his skirt, revealing his pretty underwear, pulling them down teasingly.

"Fuck you're so hot Taehyung," he was so close. "So fucking hot."

His hole on display just for Seokjinz. His hole glistering with the lube they used for the fuck they had before having dinner with Seokjin's parents.

Seokjin's dick jerked as he came hard on his parents bathroom floor.

[was bored?]