learning

yoonmin

yoongi- ?

jimin- ?

TEXT:

It was a half day at school and Jimin didn't want to go home so soon.

So Yoongi let Jimin stay over for a while.

"How awkward was health class today?" Jimin said with a shudder.

"Tell me about it." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "The guys were being so childish about it for real."

"Yeah they didn't even let the teacher finish the lesson, I actually wanted to learn something at the end."

"Yeah but at least there's Google right?" Yoongi's chuckle was adorable and Jimin couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah but there's also you and me?" He mindlessly said. "We literally have what the teacher was trying to teach us. There's two dicks right here."

"You're right..."

"Wanna look through Google with me? I'm searching up the male reproductive system." Jimin said as he typed in the search bar on his screen. He rested on the bed and Yoongi went beside him. He pressed images first.

"Look, the urethra, oh is that where the urethra is." Yoongi said as he pointed it out on the screen

"Yeah that's where we pee out of, oh my god is that where we squirt out of too?"

"YOONGI!" Jimin shot out laughing.

"I don't know I'm just curious! Like I've seen it come out but I wasn't too sure..."

"You've done it on yourself?" The other whispered, slightly embarrassed of saying it out loud.

Yoongi also embarrassed said, "yeah." A soft trail of laughter came from both of the boys after. "I don't know, it feels really good."

"Really? Can..." Jimin's voice fell before he could finish what he wanted to say. "Can you try it on me? I wanna feel really nice too."

"Yeah? Yeah okay, while we're at it, let's see how well your testicles work." He smiled at him. "Can you pull down your pants for me?"

Jimin nodded, a little shy when he pulled down his boxers along with his pants. "It says that the epididymis is beside the testicle, inside of our-our balls." He chuckled.

"Yeah here right?" Yoongi softly cupped Jimin's balls, making his body shudder when he felt his touch. "Oh sorry."

"No, no it's alright." He said sweetly, he felt a little shy having his dick out in front of his friend."

"Oh okay, well I can keep touching you right?" He kindly asked.

"Mhmm."

Yoongi went for the shaft, unsure as he softly jerked the boy off. "Does that feel good."

His cheeks went pink when he nodded his head, "I've never touched myself before, I've never let anyone else touch me before."

"It's alright Jimin, you're my friend, I'll take care of you." He softly caressed his thigh. He leaned his head down and fit the tip in his mouth.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelped, feeling the sudden heat and wetness of Yoongi's mouth on him. "W-what are you doing? But please don't stop, it feels really nice." His heart was pounding as he was feeling himself getting harder and harder by the second.

Yoongi deepened him in his mouth, almost choking on him went he went too deep, "ah Yoongi!"

Jimin kept moaning loudly, and a bit with shame, as Yoongi kept sucking him off like if Jimin's dick was the tastiest lollipop there was.

"I'm sorry, I'm not so good at this." Yoongi tried to speak, with pants throughout the sentence.

He shook his head, "it feels really good Yoongi, I think you're doing great." Jimin's dick twitched in the others hand. He looked at himself, his tip was red and he was so so so hard, and something was shimmering on his tip.

Yoongi slowly started to give him lazy strokes when his hand got tired. He left small pecks up and down his shaft.

His thighs shook as he came unexpectedly. Staining Yoongi's face.

"Yoongi!" Jimin panted, looking what he done to the other. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to... I didn't know that was going to come out..."

Yoongi smiled softly as he brought his hand to his face and cupped his cheek, slowly bringing him into a kiss. "No worries Jimin, but I'm so hard now too."

Jimin cheek's flushed red, he kissed Yoongi. "You're hard? D-do you want me to help you?" He asked, he wanted to repay him for making him feel so good.

"Could you?" He asked, biting his lip a little. Getting up from the floor and onto the bed. His bulge popping up so much through his khakis. "It would mean a lot."

"Of course Yoongi, anything for you." With the smallest movement, he moaned, he was still sensitive from his first orgasm. "Ngh~ Yoongi, are you going to come for me?"

"I hope so." The boy said with a giggle. "Can I kiss you again?"

Jimin nodded his head, leaning forward, connecting his plump lips with his tender ones. It was perfect, not too rough or too soft, it was nice and warm.

[dayfly]

bts smut/oneshotssssssजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें