paradise

namgie

yoongi- top

namjoon- bottom

TEXT:

Even though Namjoon would top everyone else in the group, at the end of the day Namjoon is still Yoongi's little slut.

Namjoon was rolling his hips as Yoongi kneeled down on the bed. Namjoon was on his knees and elbows, having to look back at the older if he wanted to see his gorgeous face.

"Yeah baby just like that," Yoongi smirked as he slapped Namjoons ass, leaving a faint red hand print.

"Ah!" Namjoon gasped, throwing his head down. Shutting his eyes from how deep his hyung was in him. "Fe-el full"

At times Yoongi would softly grab the boys waist as Namjoon threw himself on him.

Arching his back as Yoongi was hitting his sweet spot so nicely.

Crying out his name, with his cute whiny moans.

Yoongi continued to slap the boys ass, earning sinful loud cries. Oh he loved how Namjoon rolled his hips so swiftly.

"Does baby like hyung's cock? Huh?" Yoongi teased, he brought his hips backward and forward the same second at the pace Namjoon was going.

"Ahhh!" Namjoon pounded his fist in the mattress. A tear sliding down his cheek. "Yesss! Yesss," Namjoon cried desperately. "I l-love it! I love this cock, nghh~"

"Hyuuunggg~!" Namjoon continued to cry loudly into the pillow that was in his face. He was fucking himself so good, Yoongi had taken control.

Grabbing his tiny waist in his hands and harshly thrusted into the boy.