he's a slut pt.2

ot7 x yoongi

TEXT:

The drive home was fairly quick since Seokjin was too anxious to get home quickly, therefore driving over the speed limit. But for Yoongi, the drive felt so slow and so torturous. Seokjin denied him orgasm after orgasm.

"I wanna cum so baddd, daddy please," Yoongi cried into his hands as he let himself be dragged into the house. "I-if I show you my stained panties w-will you let me cum.." he pouted so cutely.

Seokjin looked at him with interest, "hop up," was all he had to say and Yoongi jumped into his arms.

"Daddy, please, please, pleaseee," Yoongi whined in the nook of his neck. He swayed his legs back and forth like a little baby.

Seokjin brought him upstairs to his bedroom and gently placed him on the bed, "show daddy your ruined panties baby."

Yoongi quickly rid of his annoying pants and showed off his pretty panties that had a big wet spot in the middle.

"So slutty," he whispered then chuckled.

He pushed down the panties a little to wrap his hand around the hot leaking cocklett. With just a simple touch /his touch/ Yoongi came all over his hand and his pantie.

With tears running down his cheeks and a cracked voice he cried, "I'm sorry- I'm sorry I came." He sniffled.

Instead of saying a mean comment like Yoongi thought Seokjin would say, he said, "it's okay baby, a slut like you just couldn't help it." Okay, maybe it was a little mean, but Yoongi still blushed because of it.

Seokjin jerked him off until the very last drop came out and he loved how Yoongi squirmed under his touch.

He took the small cock and sucked him off so easily and aggressively. While he sucked his baby's cock he would ever so often press the vibrator deeper inside of him.

Which would make Yoongi whimper louder each time. And he noticed how his little boy would claw the bed sheets.

"Daddy, daddy," Yoongi muttered as his head was way up in the clouds. "want youu."

"Wanna try that again sweetie?" Seokjin took his wet cock out of his mouth and softly pumped it in his hand. As he softly kissed his hip bone that was popping out because he was so skinny.

Yoongi whined as his mind was too foggy and just so useless at the moment. "D-daddy," he sniffled on the verge of tears. "Pleaseee."

Seokjin chuckled as he understood. He gave him one final butterfly kiss on his hip bone and turned his baby over.

He brought his hips up to him to take out the used up vibrator. When he saw his red and wet hole he knew he would have to do everything in his will to hold back from cumming once entering him.

Then he saw his left over cum from earlier and his cock got harder at just the thought of fucking into that used pussy of his with his cum.

He found it hilarious yet hot of the fact that even though that Yoongi isn't able to think clearly. The one thing that he knows he wants/needs is cock, specifically his daddy's cock. And Yoongi says that he isn't a slut... ha.

Seokjin crept close to his ear and whispered, "want daddy to fuck you baby?"

Yoongi quickly nodded, "mmhmm! Yes, yes!" He said as if tipsy.

"Hmm, want your daddy to fuck you like the slut you are. Is that what you want?" He kept talking to try and waste time to see how long Yoongi could handle it.

Again, the little slut nodded, "yesh Yesh pwease!!" He buried his head into the sheets.

"How bad does my slut want daddy? Tell me baby," Seokjin grinned.