sharing is caring pt.2

vminhope

hoseok- bottom

taehyung- top

jimin- top

hoseok is younger than vmin and is a cow hybrid cause why not*

TEXT:

Taehyung let go of Hoseok's hair so the younger can get to work. Seeing him hesitate before unwrapping the thick fabric of the towel off his body. Exposing his milky skin, his elegant collar bone that had some left over healing love marks on them, and maybe just a few bite marks as well. Further down was his hard nipples and his cute flat tummy with his belly button. And then of course his wet vulva was the star of the show that was in between his smooth thighs that Jimin dearly wanted to kiss and mark.

"See, you're doing such a good job." Taehyung flattered him. Admiring him as much as Jimin was admiring him, I mean can you blame them?

"You're so pretty hobi," Jimin accidentally let out a small/low moan at the end, but the compliment made Hoseok blush and get very shy. "So pretty," He repeated again but more passionate about it this time. "Can I-... can I kiss you?" For some reason Hoseok turned over at Taehyung.

But all Taehyung did was just stare at him, "what? If you want him to kiss you that's fine by me, I'm just here to watch not give permission."

Hoseok looked over at Jimin and then back at Taehyung and then back at Jimin, "please." He whimpered.

Jimin gave a genuine smile as he crawled on top of him slowly, not trying to intimidate the boy if he went quickly. Leaning his head down so his lips was centimeters away from the youngers.

"Really pretty," he whispered to him before connecting his lips with the hybrids. It was an easy, light, short, sweet, but enough for the hybrid to produce more slick and for Jimin to get even more turned on. When they stopped kissing Jimin whispered another thing to him, "you're lips feel perfect on mine," And once again they kissed and Hoseok couldn't help himself from moaning this time. A smile spread on Jimin's lips as he started kissing across Hoseok's face to his ear, "ima kiss your body, if you feel uncomfortable tell me to stop." He whispered before kissing down his ear and down to his sexy exposed neck that, like said before, had left over healing love marks on them.

Moving the cowbell over to the other side of his neck so he can keep kissing to the sweet smooth milky skin of the cow hybrid. Loving how the hybrid squirmed under him because of his kisses and the very light sucking he did ever so often.

"Ahh ahh jimin!" Hoseok uncontrollably whimpered out as Jimin started licking his very sensitive boob, slowly reaching down to his nipple only to nibble on it. "Mmmm!" His eyes closed as his toes were curled, his fingers gripping the sheets as Jimin's other hand was playing with his other boob. "P-please J-jimin!"

"Mmm yes baby?" Jimin smirked as he looked up at Hoseok. "What is it?"

Hoseok pouted as he thought if he should say what he wanted, shyly looking at Jimin's seductive but soft stare, "m so wet p-please... please jimin."

Jimin smiled and leaned over towards Hoseok and left a small peck on his lips, whispering to himself after, "don't worry baby, hyungs gonna take care of you."

The blush on Hoseok's face spread all the way to his ears, he loved the feeling of Jimin's lips on his. Just imagining how good Jimin's lips felt on his, he imagined how good it must feel Jimin's lips on his pussy-

The other travelled down in between the hybrids beautiful thighs. He rested his knees down on the floor as he pulled the boys legs over his shoulders.

"Mm so wet are we?" Jimin softly blew on the wet pussy making the hybrid shudder in pleasure.

Hoseok embarrassingly nodded his head, anxiously and excitingly biting down on his lip as he wanted Jimin to eat him out already.

He leaned down and placed a sloppy kiss on his cunt, loving how Hoseok bucked his hips upwards when felt Jimin on him again, "you're so tasty baby." He licked his lips after he pulled away. But he quickly pushed his lips back to the tasty treat and savored every second of it.

"H-hyung!" Hoseok cried out loudly, his grip on the sheets tightening. His body jolting ever so often as now Jimin's tongue was thrusting in and out of him in teasing manner. "P-p-pleaaase!" He was sobbing now. "H-hyung! Please!"

[oh y'all wanted to see him get fucked? oh well that's too bad... I'm evil like that...]