hazy

vmin

jimin- bottom

taehyung- top

TEXT:

It was the perfect opportunity for Taehyung that Friday night. Jimin and him went out drinking and Taehyung had successfully gotten Jimin really drunk, to the point where he was stumbling over his feet and his words.

Jimin was hot, as in he looked hot and his temperature was hot as well. His face was flushed from the alcohol, his pink plump lips looked so kissable.

Taehyung couldn't wait to have his way with drunk Jimin, he was always a bottom when sober Jimin was around. But now that Jimin was drunk... Taehyung had some ideas.

He brought him to their shared bed, plopped him on the bed and the petite boy wiggled around.

"Uh Taehyungie!" Jimin managed to say, anyone could tell he was drunk.

Taehyung smirked as he hovered over him. "Want me to take off your clothes?"

"Yeah off!" Jimin nodded, slightly pushing Taehyung away when he took off his shoes.

Jimin was slowly getting naked, slowly to become a bottom for Taehyung. Something that Taehyung knew was going to hurt his pride, but Taehyung didn't have that in mind when he took off his own pants off.

"Uh Taehyung what are you doing?" Jimin drunk like said when Taehyung was kissing his nape.

"Shh baby just rest." Taehyung cooed and continued to kiss his body and mark him his just the way Jimin did to him any other day.

Jimin slightly whined but let Taehyung do anything to him and his body cause it felt pretty nice in his side.

Taehyung tossed Jimin over, his nice ass jiggled when he was tossed. Taehyung couldn't help but smirk when he slapped his ass, hardly.

"You look so yummy like this... you deserve a reward." Taehyung whispered into his ear.

"What reward?" Jimin let out, he just wanted to sleep.

Taehyung smirked and coated his fingers in lube to stretch Jimin open for his long thiq dick.

"Ahhh~!" Jimin whined loudly, he tired moving away from Taehyung's fingers.

"No, you stay still." Taehyung kept Jimin in place but it was difficult since he kept moving. But he managed to make him stay still until he could get a third finger inside of him.

He slapped his ass harshly once more, making Jimin real whiny.