the deal

jikook

jungkook- bottom

jimin- top

TEXT:

"It's not my fault you made me horny during class!" Scoffed Jimin. "You're the one who's responsible so now deal with it!"

"No." Jungkook simply said and rolled his eyes. "It's not my fault you were turned on by me! I'm just minding my own business so no."

"Get on your knees and deal with the problem." Jimin intimidatingly told the other.

"Thought you didn't like guys." Jungkook shot at him.

"I like blowjobs." Jimin snickered.

"Fine, but on one condition." Jungkook said as he moved his body towards Jimin's.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"That one day you'll owe me a favor." Jungkook proposed. "And you can't deny it. No. Matter. What."

"Deal." Jimin smirked.

~Minutes Before~

Park Jimin. A straight cis-gender male that goes to a college in the major of dance.

Jeon Jungkook. A gay cis-gender male that goes to a college in the major of dance.

It just so happens that Park Jimin goes to the same college that Jeon Jungkook goes to. Or it just so happens that Jeon Jungkook that Park Jimin goes to. Doesn't matter which way you see it, it's still the same.

They take the same classes but the only classes they have together is dance class and English.

Park Jimin ignored the fact that Jeon Jungkook sat beside him that day during English class. All the way in the back row, where no one sits beside Park Jimin. So it was kind of weird for Park Jimin to have someone sit right beside him when there was empty seats right on that row.

The teacher was giving a lesson and let's be honest it was boring as hell. Jungkook was bored out of his mind and thought that maybe he could play with his pencil that he brought with him.

He would have used his phone but his teacher had a strict no phone policy and would give no fucks if he caught someone using their phone. So he put that thought away and decided maybe that the person he sat next to could help him with that boredom.

"Hey." Jungkook said, resting his head on the table, his arm underneath his head actually.

"Um hi?" Jimin confusingly answered. He was also bored.

"My name is Jungkook, J-Jeon Jungkook actually." Jungkook chuckled because he stuttered.

"Um that's cool." Jimin simply said.

"What's your name?" Jungkook pressed on the question. And all of a sudden the pencil Jungkook was playing with rolled off his desk. "Oh-" it rolled it off too far to get it from his desk. So he stood up and bent down, his ass on display as he picked up the pencil. He went right back to his desk after he picked it up. "So um what's your name?" He saw that the boys face was slightly flushed when he sat back down.

"U-um my name is Park Jimin." He gulped. So much for being straight.

Jungkook shot him a smile. "It's hot in here right Jimin?" He said as he took off his leather jacket, exposing his white, pretty much kind of see-through, t-shirt.