lollipop

2seok

hoseok- bottom

seokjin- top

TEXT:

"Here have a lollipop to suck on baby," Seokjin passed a strawberry flavored lollipop to the boy in front of him.

"How about I suck this lollipop," Hoseok smirked as he bent down on his knees, looking up at his hyung seductively. Tossing the lollipop onto their shared bed. "I'm sure it's much tastier than the one you gave me."

"If you're offering then yes," Jin licked his lips as he saw his baby boy unbuckle his jeans.

"It's been a while since I've deep throated you," Hoseok pouted as he unzipped the jeans and pulled them down.

"Babe you literally had me deep down your throat like two days ago?!" Jin smirked as he slightly shook his head. "You're such a fucking slut for cock aren't you?"

"What can I say? This cock is the reason for my living," Hoseok smiled. "And you, of course."

"Shut up with the sweet talk and take my cock," Jin breathed out, softly taking a handful of Hoseoks luscious hair.

Hoseok leaned forward and opened his mouth, tongue out, his hands taking the load Jin had and entered it in his mouth.

"Fuck," Jin growled, the familiar feeling of Hoseoks hot wet mouth surrounding him made him close his eyes and groan.

He began to suck him off like a lollipop, oh how the lollipop was sweet just how he liked. His head controlled by his master, feeling Jin's cock touch the back of his throat at times. He gagged on it like the slut he was. Doing his best to take all of Jin, and it was a hassle cause you know Jin is big.

"Yeah baby, suck me off just like that, you like having hyung deep inside you?" Jin smirked, looking down at him, their eyes meeting hallway. Hoseoks eyes were glistering, and there was slight signs of sweat on Jin's forehead.

Their unwhitewashed face, fuck they looked so handsome.

Gagging sounds filled the room, and spit slid down at the corners of Hoseoks mouth. Some trailing down to his chin.

He felt so dirty like this and he loved it.

"You look so hot like this baby, fuck I wanna fuck you so bad," Jin groaned, biting his lip. "Get on the bed, ass up."