conv3r3s high

2seok

seokjin- top

hoseok- bottom

TEXT:

The quick slick motion of Seokjin's hand wrapping itself around Hoseok's tiny neck was too sudden for Hoseok to back away or react.

Hoseok was sitting on the middle edge of the bed, Seokjin was in front of him.

"Shut up, I've heard too much bullshit from you tonight," Seokjin was hovering over the fragile boy. His husky voice sending shivers down Hoseok's neck.

His eyes were big, filled with regret and fear. He felt himself getting warmer and warmer. Hoseok almost chocked on his saliva once Seokjin's grip around his neck got tighter.

"What do you want your punishment to be? I'll let you pick it out tonight, and don't expect me to say yes if you chose an easy one." Seokjin slightly tilted his head as he smirked. A few seconds later he let Hoseok's neck free, backing up to sit in a chair not too far from the boy. "Well?"

Hoseok stayed quiet, he didn't want a punishment, he wondered why he was such a blabber mouth, saying those words without thinking twice as to who he was talking to.

He had to chose a punishment for himself, and he couldn't go easy on himself. Seokjin-hyung wouldn't allow it.

"I asked a question didn't I? Answer." The older boy got annoyed, rolling his eyes. He kicked the other boys leg with his own leg.

"Ah, hyung." Hoseok's voice was a mixture of angry, hurt, and offended.

"Fine, choose either of the two, okay? How 'bout 2 hours of failed orgasms or-"

"No!" Hoseok's shouted out, getting a huh out of the other. "No, please no not that! Anything other than that!"

His body shivered from just thinking of it.

"Not coming tonight it is then-" Seokjin stood up ready to slap the boy for interrupting him.

"NO! No hyung no! pleaase no! D-don't do this to me!" The younger one begged, whimpers leaving his lips.

"Shut up and take off your clothes,"  Seokjin whispered into his ear.

It was a matter of seconds before a beautiful naked boy was standing in front of Seokjin.

"Come here," Seokjin pulled the shy boy closer to him by the waist. He wasted no time grabbing the boys chin and forcing him into a heated make-out. "Why the fuck do you turn me on so much~!?"

Seokjin pushed the younger one onto the bed, an ah coming from the boy. His back was touching the covers of the bed.

With one slick motion of Seokjins eyebrows going up and them quickly going down to their usual position, was what gave Hoseok a hint to get closer to the headboard.

Seokjin didn't need to spread Hoseok's legs that far apart but he wanted to.

"Hyung~" Hoseoks angelic voice was heard by the older.

"Yes?"

"W-what are you going to do with me?" The boy asked, his anxiousness getting the best of him.

"I don't wanna spoil the fun babe," Seokjin replied coldly, getting a black box from under the bed.

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat once he saw the box.

"Hyung-"

"A blind fold will do," Seokjin smiled

"Ngh" The boy whimpered as his eye sight was cleared. All he could see now was black, faded black.

Teasing was all Hoseok got after that, he was sure he had love marks all over his body. Some might even look like horrible purple bruises.

He only got kitten licks and gentle pumps on his needy dick, making him go insane.

His soft and loud whimpers were heard all around the room. If someone was in the other room, they possibly could have heard.

"You listen to me now, you're gonna take this dick nice and good, okay?" Seokjin smirked, lining up his lubed up cock on the boys needy puckered hole.

"Wwait!" Hoseok cried, a sudden rush of energy was transformed all over his body. Making him slightly jump. "You haven't prepared me ye- ahh!!"

"Ah fuck, hmm you're always so god damn tight," Seokjin hissed, bringing his hips closer to the others hips. "Fuck it's so warm in here."

Hoseok's loud screams and cries were being echoed, by now the neighbors could totally hear them.

It was a matter of time that Seokjin brought his hips back and forced himself forward, making the boy yelp.

"AhHh pllEaSe s-sLow do-doWN!" Hoseok cried into a pillow that his hyung gave him. "NGhhH."

"Shut up, stop your fucking whining. I'll give you what you want." His hand traveled down to the boys hard dick, his fingers wrapping around it all so pretty. Pumping it to distract the boy from the pain.

"Hmm ahhHh! Hyung~ hmM aH i-it hurts." He bit his lip. He knew what Seokjin was doing, tryna distract him from the pain... Well it slightly worked but the strong stinging feeling was still present as ever.

Seokjin hissed,"So tight, fuck stop clenching around me so much I can't take it."

"Ah hmm sorry~" Hoseok managed to say as his moans controlled his mouth. "nGhh hm shit hYunG!"

Seokjin was trying to find Hoseoks prostate and he knew he found it once he yelled out his name.

The older pounded himself right on that spot for minutes and minutes until he heard Hoseok say he was close.

He slipped on the cock ring when pumping it, making the younger whine.

"Ah-, no! Please god no! I-i'm so so so close! Hyyyuung!" He cried.

"Turn around and hands above your head" Seokjin demanded as he pulled out.

Yet another whimper left Hoseok before turning around obeying.

Seokjin handcuffed the boys wrists to the headboard.

"It's going to be a long night baby."