birthday special pt.1

taeseok

hoseok- bottom

taehyung- top

TEXT:

"Shhh," taehyung whispered softly as he left a trail of hickeys from Hoseok's neck down to his abdomen. "Today, I'll take care of hyung."

Hoseok biting down on his finger moaned at Taehyung's voice. He held his shirt up with his other hand, laid back on Taehyung's bed.

They're locked in his room, away from the other members who were around the house not suspecting anything from them.

When Taehyung got to Hoseok's abdomen he tugged down the boys waist band down.

"Ngh tae-" he softly gasped, he let Taehyung take off his shorts along with his underwear.

He spread Hoseok's legs and saw the butt plug he shoved in earlier that day. He took out and heard another gasp from the boy.

Taehyung pressed two digits at his hole, feeling the left over lube around it before pushing in his fingers gently inside of him.

His toes curled as an unavoidable moan came out of him, a smile appearing on Taehyung's face.

Thrusting his fingers in and out of him until he thought Hoseok had enough teasing.

"Okay," Taehyung kissed his inner thighs that were marked with healing hickeys. He got up from his knees, still in between his legs. Unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly. "You ready baby?" He asked when he was fully naked.

Hoseok nodded, "yes, I'm ready." He said almost too quickly and eagerly.

"Love you," Taehyung kissed his cheeks and nose. "Love you baby."

"Love you," Hoseok replied happily, his tummy full of butterflies.

He placed himself at his entrance, tip touching the lube. "I'm going in." He said as he did so.

Hoseok clutching the bed sheets moaned softly, "nghhh tae~"

"Ahhh fuck." Taehyung groaned lowly, he touched Hoseok's erection, he was so fucking hard. He jerked him off as he went at a normal pace.

The boy struggled to stay quiet, muffling his moans with his hand he couldn't stop staring at the door.

The guys were just outside that door, he didn't want them to hear him.

"Shh," Taehyung gently touched his cheek, "I locked it, they won't be able to get in if they tried. Just stay quiet and you'll- we'll be fine." He tried to reassure him.

He kept at the same pace he loved and also did Hoseok, it's the only pace he could handle anyway.

[will make a part two later]