special present

jungkook solo

featuring taehyung**

TEXT:

Christmas time is all about spending time with people you love and being together as you eat and laugh. It is also about presents, for some folks of course. Jungkook isn't the type to give presents, but he sure did love receiving them.

That's why when Taehyung gave the little boy a present during Christmas, he was more than delighted to get a present from his best friend.

"Don't open just yet though, it's special, so I consider you open it alone." Said Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't too much about it, but yet was feeling anxious about what it was.

After spending time with his band mates, the time was late and they all decided that it was time to head to their own homes.

Jungkook went to his house with his special present.

He settled in nice in his room, he got comfy in some pj's and his toe socks. "I wonder what he got me?" He said excitedly as he started to unwrap the wrapping paper.

He unwrapped a brown box, and he rolled his eyes as he didn't want to open the brown box for his present. But his eyes quickly opened wide and a loud gasp escaped from him as he saw what Taehyung had got him.

He understood why Taehyung told him to open the present alone. The band mates would have definitely teased and bullied Taehyung and him if he opened a dildo as his Christmas present.

The little boys cheeks blushed quickly as he held the cold dildo in his hand. He couldn't believe that Taehyung had gotten him this. Of course it had to be a joke, right?

His heart raced a little as a thought popped into his head. What if he used it? Like right now?

His cock twitched softly at the thought, and that was all Jungkook needed to know that he wanted to fuck himself on that fake cock.

He started to undress himself, and he planted the dildo on top of a big book. He stroked his tiny cock in his hand as his heart continued to race like crazy. He couldn't believe that he was going to finally use a dildo again. It had been a while since he used a dildo, the reason is, he lost his other one and he has no idea how.

He lubed up his new dildo, and pushed a lubed up finger inside his smooth hole easily (he had fingered himself earlier that day). A tiny whimper came out of him as he did so, he loved to touch himself.

'Thank you tae' he thought to himself as he lined up the tip of the fake cock to his wet hole.

He bit his bottom lip as he slowly filled himself up. His little cock throbbed in reaction to loving the pleasurable feeling of being full. His toes curled as he got it all inside of him.

He panted softly as he started to move his hips softly up and down, trying to get used to the dildo being inside of him.

"Mmm," his cheeks flushed as he moaned alone in his room. He started to stroke his tiny dick as he continued to ride the dildo. "F-fuck, ngh~"

His slutty hole clenched around the fake cock whenever his body felt too overstimulated by the tip rubbing against his sweet spot. Resulting in his stopping as he tried to catch his breath, his thighs shaking like baby and his toes curling.

He whimpered and cried as he continued to ride the dildo, his tiny cock swung up and down whenever he went up his down. He didn't pay much attention to his useless cock when he was abusing his asshole with that fake cock that he loved a little too much.

If you couldn't tell, Jungkook loved Taehyung's special present.

[ later merry Christmas everyone! hope you spent it well<3]