reward

namgi

namjoon- top

yoongi- bottom

TEXT:

Everyone knows how challenging the choreography for O.N. is. It was especially challenging for Namjoon considering the fact that he wasn't known as a strong dancer in the group.

Namjoon worked his ass off trying to master the moves. Getting help from all the members in some sort of way in any of the steps.

Yoongi for sure had seen his work pay off. He also found it hot seeing Namjoon dance in just shorts. Since Namjoon has been working really hard, he got really sweaty and more than half the time and always ended up taking off his shirt.

Namjoon was at the dance room late, and he finally decided that it was time to go home. He took a relaxing shower, washing all of his sweat away. Smelling quite manly with his new body wash (hehhe🤭).

Yoongi knocked on his bedroom door after Namjoon got out of the shower.

"Yeah?" Namjoon asked, his head poking out of the door. His hair wet and slicked back, fuck Yoongi literally got butterflies.

"Can I come in?" Yoongi asked, his cheeks flushing when he caught a small glimpse of Namjoon's exposed chest.

"Right now? I was just about to change."

"So?"

Namjoon shrugged, they've changed in front of each other before. There wasn't nothing they haven't seen before, it was fine.

"Sure," Namjoon opened the door for him, his towel wrapped around his hip. His smooth pecks were out, and his nipples were hard.

Yoongi stepped into the room with ease, he took a seat on the edge of his bed.

"I saw you practicing, you're getting really good," Yoongi suddenly said.

"That means a lot hyung, thank you," Namjoon said with a smile.

Namjoon started to put on some lotion, he hates the feeling of being dry. Plus, lotion just feels right and heals your body.

Yoongi walked up to him, "want me to help you?" He was talking about the lotion, and Namjoon looked confused.

He chuckled, "you want to put lotion on for me?"

"Yeah, I'll get to the places you can't reach," Yoongi said, looking up at him.

Namjoon cupped his cheeks and chuckled, "what are you up to?"

The other instantly blushed by the action, "nothing, can't I just rub lotion over my boyfriends body?"

"Hmm," Namjoon hummed, he kissed his cheek. "Sure you can."

Namjoon passed him the bottle and let Yoongi spread the lotion on his back. His muscles relaxed under the males touch, feeling his soft hands all around.

"Mind taking this off?" Yoongi tugged at the towel.

"Yoongi," Namjoon scolded, giving him an eye. "Seriously, what are you up to?" Turning around, facing the little guy.

"Can't I just spoil you? You've been working really hard, you deserve a reward for all you've been doing," Yoongi said, kissing at his collar bone.

The little chuckle that came out of Namjoon was because he loved his boyfriend, "you can just say that you're horny hyung."

"Of course I'm horny joon, you've been dancing topless for days. Anyone would want to have you once they see those muscles and those pecks," Yoongi pouted. "But honestly, you deserve something nice because you're doing great."

Namjoon kissed the boy, closed eyes and warm cheeks, hands cupping his cheeks, and heart throbbing. "You're so cute hyung, just you telling me that is a reward itself."

Blush quickly spread over Yoongi's cheeks, "would you rather have that as your reward or something better?"

"Do you really have to ask hyung?"

Yoongi usually was a pillow princess, full on pillow princess while Namjoon fucked him. Though, Yoongi wanted to do something special for Namjoon for his hard work.

That's why, when Yoongi told Namjoon that he wanted to ride him. Namjoon quickly laid on the bed, towel off, and his cock out and hard.

Namjoon's hands rested on Yoongi's hips, feeling his hips bones. He loved how Yoongi was smaller than he was, he was just so cute and so submissive for him, it made him feel all sorts of things while fucking him.

"You're clenching around me so much hyung," Namjoon grunted as Yoongi tried to adjust to his size.

Yoongi's heart pounded in his chest as he sat on top of his boyfriends lap. "F-fuck." His toes curled as he softly went up and down on his cock. He let out tiny whimpers as he gradually fucked himself on the cock harder.

Namjoon gripped at his skin, his thighs clenching  as he let out moans, mixing with his boyfriends cute whines. His cock throbbed inside of his hole, he liked how Yoongi bounced on his cock, he also liked seeing Yoongi's useless cock swaying up and down. He could see the precum drizzling out of from the tip. He chuckled to himself.

"Oh my god," Yoongi cried out, his legs shaking as he thrusted Namjoon's cock onto his sweet spot repeatedly. His ears got red, and he was breathing like crazy. "Mmhmm."

The other couldn't stand the sight of his boyfriend, he looked like he was having fun fucking himself on him. He was gonna cum, and he knew Yoongi was too.

[ ITS NEW YEARS EVE WTH😭 HOPE EVERYONE HAS A DECENT DAY. I HOPE TO WRITE MORE NEXT YWAR LMAO]