lights

yoonkook

jungkook- bottom

yoongi- top

TEXT:

"Hmm fuck harder." Jungkook's moans were a blessing to Yoongi, but his moans were too loud.

Jungkook was taking it good from the back, his ass slightly up in the air and bent over the bathroom sink. As Yoongi tortured his hole.

"Here suck on this," Yoongi shoved his fingers into his mouth as he kept ramming into him, harder just like he wanted. "Y-you can't be so fucking loud, or we'll get caught."

"I'm close Yoongi." The younger moaned out, completely ignoring Yoongi's warning. But keeping it in mind.

The pale male smirked as he gave it all his best trying to make the boy come. He grabbed a hold of his tiny waist and pounded into him.

The amount of pleasure was too overwhelming for the boy to process. He didn't have anything near to squeeze, he had something to bang on but that would cause attention.

Jungkook pushed his hips back wanting to take all of Yoongi.

"Ngh I'm close too," Yoongi scrunched up his nose as he groaned.

"Ahh, fuck a little more faster!" Jungkook loudly whispered. "I'm gonna come Yoongi."

The pale males hand pumped his hard dick as he did his best to satisfy the male.

"Hmm fuck I'm cumming I'm cumming Yoongi, ah fuck," His raspey voice made it all the better to listen.

"On, on your knees." Yoongi licked his lips as he pulled out. Pumping his length a couple of times.

Jungkook got on his knees eyeing the hard length in front of him. He opened his mouth, tongue out knowing what was about to go down.

"Yeah open that pretty mouth of yours for me," That smirk, the smirk that made Jungkook crazy. He patted his length onto Jungkooks soft face a few times before slidding it in. "Fuck yea."

Jungkook sucked on him like he was a lolipop, bobbing his head. He felt Yoongi's hands at the sides of his head, getting tugged forward making him deep throat the boy. Both boys eyes were rolled back.

It wasn't long before Yoongi's hot seeds was dripping from the corners of Jungkooks mouth and chin.

Jungkook wasn't a swallower but for Yoongi he would made an exception.

"How much?" Yoongi asked once he was breathing correctly.

"Like always, 20." The younger one replied once his mouth was clear.

"Here, I-i'ma go now." Yoongi searched something in his pocket and hid it in his palm as he placed it in Jungkooks hand. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Same time?" Jungkooks eyes lit up for a second before going back to normal. Looking up at the pale male who was heading towards the door. Already dressed up.

"Same time like always." And then the door closed.